My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The wee hours...

So...when it's your first night on the road, and it's 3:30 AM, and you've already been up for close to two hours with very little hope of getting back to sleep, and it's going to be a long day at work, and it seems, judging from the number of trips you've made to the bathroom, that last night's jambalya at the California Pizza Kitchen for some reason seems to have contained some sort of laxative, what is there left to do?

Why, check out other blogs, of course. Which, while reading Serra's blog, is where I found a test to measure my psychic abilities:

take the psi-q psychic test yourself
Apparently, it's not looking too good. I better hang on to my Magic 8 Ball.

7 Comments:

Blogger Trinette said...

If you'd been more clairvoyant, like me, you'd have known not to eat that jambalaya.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Gotta go try this meself...:)

9:00 AM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Telepath: 9/10
Clairvoyant: 7/10
Psychokinesis: 5/10
Precog: 9/10
Medium: 9/10
I KNEW I would get those results... I'm not surprised at all... And I WON'T buy the T-Shirt... :o)

1:17 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Trinette--Very good point. I need to consult a medium before all my meals...

Stacy--I bet you can move furniture with your mind...

MP--I bow before your awesomeness!

2:48 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Nah, I don't want to move furniture...I just want to predict this Saturdays winning lotto numbers.

;)

8:46 AM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

DUH! I can't move furniture with the strenght of my mind but I can predict that I will have to moove it all by myself. How cool is that?

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you and your web visitors would be interested erotic hypnosis

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.