My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Fun with song titles...

I can't remember where I first saw this. I picked Billy Joel right away, because I've been listening to him longer than any other musical artist. From there it was easy...

Pick one musical group. Answer the questions with a song title. That said... on to the survey.

Group: Billy Joel

1. Are you male or female: An Innocent Man
2. Describe yourself: I Go To Extremes
3. How do some people feel about you: The Entertainer
4. How do you feel about yourself: Only the Good Die Young
5. Describe current relationship with boyfriend/ girlfriend: She's Got a Way
6. Describe where you want to be: The River of Dreams
7. Describe how you live: Keeping The Faith
8. Describe how you love: All About Soul
9. What would you ask for if you had just one wish: Easy Money
10. Share a few words of Wisdom: Get It Right the First Time
11. Now say goodbye: Goodnight Saigon

I'm just sorry I couldn't work in Scenes From an Italian Restaurant.

Try it, it's exhilarating!

12 Comments:

Blogger ShooShoo said...

This is *so* rad... I will definitely try this! :)

3:33 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Shoo Shoo--Looks like we're both having sleeping issues!

3:37 AM  
Blogger T. said...

At least you didn't describe yourself as Uptown Girl.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Maidink said...

Did this one already. See ...

8:42 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I havent done this one yet. I need to just can't figure out who to use?? Can I use your answers?? LMAO!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger sari said...

You know, technically, Billy isn't really a group! ;-)

I've been listening to him most of my life too, I actually can see 52nd Street on the end of the album shelf right in front of me right now, great stuff!!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Color me impressed!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

T--Only when I am feeling extra pretty!

Bead--Hey, no copying off my paper LOL

Sari--Yep, me and Billy go back to the mid 70's. It's been a wild ride!

Dixie--OK, if you insist!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Maidink--The link is broken :(

6:43 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

That's awesome! I don't know who I would choose....

Interestingly enough, I paraphrased one of his songs in my post for today too.... it's gotta be that "great minds think alike" thing we got goin' on! ;)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Rebecca--I saw that! There is definately a psychic connection happening...

7:03 AM  
Blogger cherish said...

Very funny!!

I did the with Greenday. It was fun!!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.