My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I have calluses on my palms...

No, not from that. Perverts. What made you think I was going there?

And we know it's not from manual labor.

It's from my laptop.

I spent so much time on the computer while I was off work, that I have developed calluses on the lower palms of my hands, especially the right one.

Weird.

They don't warn you about that. Let that be a cautionary tale for you kids out there.

I hope this doesn't interfere with my masturbatory regimen.

Oh. I guess I was going there. Eventually.

11 Comments:

Blogger Trinette said...

Is there hair growing on your palms?

6:34 AM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

AND ARE YOU BECOMING DEAF?????

7:15 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Suuuureee....THAT's how you got the calluses... ;-)

8:05 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

right hand lap top
left hand masturbation
that away you will have both hands with calluses

8:26 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Doesn't that make for a sticky keyboard???

Yeah, bad...I know....

9:51 AM  
Blogger Maidink said...

Happy whacking!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Trinette--I don't have any hair growing anywhere!

MP--You can go deaf from that? is that why you are shouting? :)

Pissy--Oh ye of little faith!

Beady--Left hand? That would just feel wrong!

Stacy--Not if you wrap it with saranwrap!

Maidink--Always the lady! :)

12:36 PM  
Blogger cherish said...

Laughing!!!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Clo said...

I love to come here. I learn so many things.

BTW what is masturbation?

10:54 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Cherish-- :)

Clo--Don't play innocent with me!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Clo said...

:O))))))))))))))))

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.