My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Northbound!

I am pumped about my trip to Atlanta this weekend. I'll leave here about 8 AM and drive up.

This afternoon we'll be getting ready for the blood drive, and then tonight I'm going to play trivia at Pagan Pub Night. Whoo-Hoo! A chance to show off my collection of arcane and otherwise useless information!

And then on Saturday the Pagan blood drive and social that's gonna rock! And I get to meet Ginnie! And Saturday night, who knows? Maybe hookers and blow at an upscale strip club!

So the bad news is I have to work this weekend, but the good news is that it beats ditch digging.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jozee said...

You are so brazen. You hussy you!

8:42 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

sounds like a perfect weekend.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

Hookers and blow at an upscale strip club?!?

I'm sitting here wondering where my damned invitation is...

9:54 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Enjoy! Say hi to my daughters while you're there! ;-)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

Ginnie gets to meet the Teddy Bear!!!! Awwww.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Jozee--I gotta be me!

Bead--Almost as much fun as your party!

Billy--Cause you're in the Keys, me bucko...

Pissy--I will tip them well!

Ginnie--I'll be the dork in the Hawaiian shirt!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I am so envious that Ginnie and Mr. Fab are meeting up!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Dixie--Come on down!

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Belle said...

Oh, so you're the one who read my blog this morning from the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Hotel, huh?!

4:41 PM  
Blogger christina said...

Pagan blood drive and social? Awesome! Wish I could be there. I'm not allowed to give blood but I can be plenty social.

You're just going to love Ginnie. She's so much fun.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.