My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

We interrupt this blog...

...to bring you this special procreation-related bulletin:

We are thrilled to announce the arrival of little Erica Siobhan! Erica was born today at 2:40 pm Pacific time, and is a healthy 8 lbs., 3 oz. and 20.5 inches long. Kelly had an easy and brief labor and delivery. Erica and Mom are both doing great and looking beautiful! Jason and Ava are all packed up to see their little sister and bring her presents.

We’ll be in touch soon, once Kel gets home and settles in with the new little one.

Three Cheers,

--Kelly & Christian

PS As some have already asked, Erica’s middle name Siobhan is pronounced shiv + awn.


This means I am an uncle again, for the third time. Way to keep the bloodline going, bro!

17 Comments:

Blogger June Cleaver's Revenge said...

Congratulations Uncle Fab! :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Congrats!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Ah, congratulations. I know what kind of fun uncle you are! The wind em up and send em home kind!
;-)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yay!!! Congrats to the whole family! :)

9:26 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Congrats to you all...

9:27 AM  
Blogger CP said...

Congrats, Unca Faboo!

Hoooooray!

CP.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Trinette said...

Congrats to you!

10:32 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Congrats to everyone!!! :)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

Congratulations. (Someone has to keep the bloodline going! :)

1:48 PM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Congrats Mr. Uncle Fab!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Awwww, congratualtions!!!! :)

2:09 PM  
Anonymous dreamwalker said...

Congratulations to all!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Congrats!!!!
I love the name Siobhan... I knew two girls with that as their first name and they were gorgeous - black irish. ;)

7:54 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Perfect, a little Siobhan just in time for St. Paddy's day.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Thanks for all the kind comments, guys. We appreciate it. Lemurs for everybody!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Crazy Like A Fox said...

Congratulations. Erica Siobhan, I like it. Siobhan is a nice Irish name. My name is Irish too..Deirdre.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Clo said...

When I first met my late husband, he was allready uncle of six boys, so I suddenly became the aunt of them, the oldest was 19... He loved to call me auntie, with that special smile... He's now a father of three, the oldest having the same age than my daughter...

I know... you don't follow me...
Don't worry, me neither...

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.