My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Biggest Honor Yet!


I have won a Perfect Post Award (thanks Heather-Anne)! I have been named Sexiest Male Blogger (Thanks everybody)! But in the wee hours of the morning today I had an even greater honor bestowed upon me.

The incomparable CP asked me to be a guest blogger on her site.

If you know CP, you love her. If you don't know her yet, you gotta check her out. She is smart, funny, sexy, sassy, and one motherfucking fantastic writer.

You can check out my guest post here.

Would I steer you wrong?

9 Comments:

Blogger cherish said...

CONGRATSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to reading what you had to say!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Whew, you are one hot tamale! Congrats, you fabulous thing, you. I voted for you, glad to know my vote counts for something!!! Now may I recommend you run for President? I'll come out of retirement and be your campaign mgr.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous kristarella said...

Over from MTMD, just thought I'd say hi.

Hi.

12:48 AM  
Blogger CeCe said...

I tagged you for a meme :P

1:49 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

It was a dark, rainy pre-dawn where every blog I visit refers me to another blog...So sweet!

2:52 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Cherish--I hope it's not too off-the-wall for you!

Saur--With you behind me I know I'd be a shoo-in. And then you can be the power behind the throne!

Kristarella--Howdy! Any friend of Matt's is a friend of mine!

CeCe--I see you did, you quirky thing!

Lorraine--Sounds like a quite a lovely journey!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

you did cp proud, Mr. Fab!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Ms. M said...

Of course you were asked! You are MR. FAB after all!

I love your masturbating ass with all my heart. Don't go changin or gettin a big 'head'. Okay, you're 'head' can get bigger, just don't go spreadin' the love (boy butter) to just anyone! Chip Parker won't be a happy camper!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Pissy--Thanks :)

Ms. M--I love it when you talk dirty to me :)

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.