My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Contest Results

The dust has cleared. Forty-one people took the quiz. Here are the top 13 who got a score of 60 or better:

# 1 Hammy 100
#2 Mrs. Fab 90
#3 Sharra 80
#4 Unloved 80
#5 Blogarita 70
#6 Amanda 70
#7 Karen 70
#8 Ellie Mae 70
#9 Sahtel 70
#10 Barefoot Cajun 60
#11 Dreamwalker 60
#12 Josie 60
#13 Canadian Swiss 60

So Hammy is the winner. Although I don't know who Hammy is. Hammy didn't post a comment, and I sent an email to see if they want the black velvet painting of Elvis, but it came back as a bad address.

Hammy, if you are out there, get in touch with me!

If, for some reason Hammy does not want the painting, we will have to employ the tiebreakers between Blogarita and Sahtel (who is another person I do not know).

Mrs. Fab is not eligible, of course, because she is my wifey. Sharra works with me, so she is not eligible. Unloved is Karen, so there were shenanigans afoot there and she is disqualified (and, under the stated rules of the contest, must now submit to sodomization with items from my junk drawer).

Amanda and Ellie Mae are also not eligible because we work together. So that leaves Blogarita and Sahtel.

But we'll see what Hammy says.

I have been thinking about having more contests. Not necessarily about me, but different types, and with different prizes involved. Does anyone think that is a good idea, or would you not find that interesting or fun?

Lemme know!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Nunya said...

We all know you're Hammy because you wanted to keep that fine portrait of Elvis. Don't deny it.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Interesting and fun is interesting fun. ;)

6:33 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Nunya--I don't think I would pick the name "Hammy" LOL

Lori--SO very true!

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Karen said...

DISQUALIFIED?????
Oh great......still in a category all by myself. See? Now you know why I call myself UNLOVED.

So my acceptance speech should be, "It was an honor just to be disqualified"....well, heck yeah, an honor is right, if Mr. Fab is doing the disqualifying.

YOU ARE SUCH GREAT FUN, MY FRIEND!!!

Yes, Yes, another quiz!
Although if it's about history or politics, I'll have to cheat again, but if it's on Seinfeld......I may just win the prize!!!

Have a sparkling day!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Oh, more quizzes please!

Even thought I suck at them, they're still fun!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jozee said...

As long as I don't have to take an Elvis on velvet, I'll play. That was fun!

12:19 PM  
Blogger cherish said...

Congrats to Hammy whoever you may be!!!

I think more contests would be awesome!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous dreamwalker said...

I vote "Yes", to more contests...fun!!

I'm sure Hammy will contact you...who wouldn't for Velvet Elvis!! Congratulations Hammy!

4:29 PM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

If you want to have a quizz about me... Any time! But YOU give the prize.. Mwhahahahaha! :))))))))

5:32 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

Now how did DW and CS and Josie and BC get 60% and I've met you, for god's sake, and only made 30?! Something's wrong with this picture.

But sure, go ahead, make my day and give me more contests to lose at!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I love contests. I don't even suck at all of them.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Karen--No quizzes on Seinfeld--I know you are a ringer!

Pissy--Unless it's a quiz about pink stuff :)

Jozee--Oh no, are you dissing the King? LOL

Cherish--More contests will be forthcoming!

Dreamwalker--Hammy has not yet come forward...

MP--A quiz about you would be VERY popular!

Ginnie--Yeah, but you know all the IMPORTANT stuff!

Dixie--A MUSIC quiz I bet you would kick ass at!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Clo said...

That was cool!

For the quiz, I have an idea. I saw that on another blog, you tell five sentences, four are real facts about you, and one is a lie...

The fun is in the reasons people give for choosing one as a lie.

Now, about the prize... how about an old sock with a hole in it?
;O)

1:10 AM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Yeees, more quizzies!! That was a good idea keep it on for a few days. Gives all a chance to play :)

Oh, and Ginnie - Some of my answers were guesses or just a gut feeling.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Blogarita said...

So, did I lose...er, I mean win?

Sure...I'm up for more contests.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.