My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Oh...this and that...

Let me just say this. There are times that my job in the corporate world is like....is like...

Hmm...must be careful here. Easy Fab, easy...

OK, I can sum up my job in the corporate world in six words.

Smiling Faces Sometimes by Undisputed Truth

The musically savvy in the crowd will know what I am talking about.

*************************************************************************************
Have you ever been driving down a two lane country road at night, and see some guy on a bicycle up ahead of you and you figure you'll have a little fun and scare him a little and so when you come up next to him you kind of jerk the wheel over to come closer to him so as to make him nervous but you overestimate the amount of space between the car and the bike and you actually make contact which sends him flying off the road and into a tree headfirst and by the time you bring the car to a stop and run back to where he lies he is already dead and you have no choice but to go back to your car, get the shovel you keep in the trunk for times when you get stuck, and you have to drag the guy about fifty yards into the overgrowth and bury him in a shallow grave you dig yourself?

Yeah, me neither.

Umm...just curious.

************************************************************************************

I have been asked by Pamela Weatherill to do a guest post for her blog Blog Writing Tips.

I am very excited about this opportunity to pass along some of my knowledge to folks either just getting their start in the blogging world or in need of a few ideas or a pick-me-up. I take this responsibility very seriously. I want to make sure my post is clear, well written, concise, helpful, intelligent, and timely. I am working on it as we speak.

Now...is it "Needle-dick-no-pussy-gettin'-motherfucker" or "Needle-dick-no-pussy-gettin'-mutherfucker"?

I can never remember.

************************************************************************************

Hey, does anybody know how to put a file into a post? I have a Powerpoint file I want to put in a post, but I can't figure out how to do it. Is it even possible? If you can tell me, I will be your very bestest friend in the whole wide world.

21 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I thought it was needle dick the bug fucker. ;)

7:13 AM  
Blogger CrankyProf said...

Depends. If you're going for proper English, it's "mOtherfucker." If you're getting your Samuel L. Jackson vibe on, it's "mUtha-fucka!"

7:21 AM  
Blogger Blogarita said...

Aw, Fab, just remember a smile is just
a frown turned upside down.

8:26 AM  
Blogger speckledpup said...

mr. fab you are soooooooo fab.

At 7 am on overtime, at my desk in the job I hate, you've made me laugh.
Not easily done, my friend.

By the way its muther.....

kisses
The Pup

8:32 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

Don't let the smile and the handshake fool ya, take my advice I'm only tryin' to school ya.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Ummmmm are you OK? lol

I sense some hostility ... hmmm...let's see here..

We have the whole killing a biker and buring him thing..

Then the whole needle penis fugger thing...

I hope all is well LOL

8:52 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I do believe it's "mutha" -- it makes you sound more street. And don't worry about the cyclist thing -- if it's happened once, it's happened a million times. It's a good thing you were prepared with your shovel.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I just typed a big long reply but my friggin caps lock was on.

I need more sleep.

Where do you come up with this stuff, Mr. Fab??? You're brain cells must be in constant overdrive (sure wish mine were!!!)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

LOL...

9:32 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lori--It CAN be. I have certainly used "bug fucker" too...

CP--Hmm...I think I am "street" enough to pull off the Jackson-vibe!

Blogarita--Wait, I am gonna write that down...

Pup--Just another valuable public service I offer!

Billy--I might have known the cool pirate would be in the know...

Shannon--Oh, I'll be fine. I'm on my second bottle of vodka already :)

Amber--Something tells me you have a shovel in YOUR car too. Hey, hope you are mending OK!

Stacy--It's just a wonderful byproduct of my mental illness, I am sure!

Fantastigirl-- :)

9:59 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Hostility from Mr. Fab.

I don't think this has happened before......

Do the "Smiling Faces" have the most to do with it?

and yeah, go with "mutha"....it works for you now that you have the earring.

10:38 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Go with mutha fucka!

My experience on 2 lane country roads has been with trash cans. Them suckers never move when you swerve over like you are going to hit them. bold lil bastards just stand there and dare me to send them flying throw the air. haaahaaa!!

p.s.
You going to share any of that vodka?? I just need one bottle heehee

11:10 AM  
Blogger Nobody said...

There are quite a few ways to convert powerpoint to flash. I'll email you.

1:03 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

I think it's the "U" version.

I don't keep the shovel in my trunk...but there is a barrel filled with caustic soda in my garage.....:)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Plunky said...

Don't have to say "word to your mother" at some point? I mean you are white and male, you probably should.

5:18 PM  
Blogger zhadi said...

*snort*. A much needed pick me up for my day!

I
loved your post on Blog Writing tips...

6:09 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Pissy--We all have our days :)

Beady--My vodka is your vodka :)

Nobody--I got the email, thanks buddy!

Peebugg--Caustic soda? We're gonna need more than that...

Zhadi--Thanks! That means a lot to me coming from a real writer.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Nunya said...

It seems that no one answered your question about putting a file into a post so perhaps I can help (or not). When you're posting, you can post one of two ways, compose or HTML. With HTML, you can copy and paste anything into your post. Try that. If that doesn't work then you're up shits creek bud-dy!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I just went and read your post on blog writing tips~ great job! :)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Nunya--I seem to have trouble downloading the program Nobody told me about so I'll try that. It can't be that easy though, can it?...

Pissy--You are TOO kind LOL

5:25 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Too cool Fab!
Reminds me of the bungled robbery, where the thief got nervous and yelled "This is a fuck-up, mutha holder" Apparently the guards laughed sooo hard that the thief just turned and left!!!!

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.