My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Perfect Post? Me?

Gee, it's been a busy couple of days. I'm not used to all this attention. First being nominated for Sexiest Male Blogger (okay, okay, once Pissy nominated me I brought all that attention on myself, I know!) And then I got that awesome care package from Hell, once again courtesy of the always fabulous Pissy!

And now, Heather-Anne bestowed upon me a Perfect Post Award for March. You can read more about the Perfect Post Awards here, and you can read what Heather-Anne said about the post here. And this was the post she liked so much.

Wow, that was a lot of links. Let me catch my breath. I'm a bit winded.

This Perfect Post is a really cool idea, and for those of you who have not been to her blog, Heather-Anne is a really cool chick. I think the post is far from perfect, but that's okay, I'll bask in the irony. Much like the irony of being nominated the Sexiest Male Blogger. Oh, may I shamelessly remind you that you can vote for me here? Some fellow named Nate is doing his best to catch up to me...

Believe me, I'm not taking any of this seriously. To my knowledge, Mrs. Fabulous is the only one who thinks I'm sexy. But after all, that's the most important person. I play to that special audience of one!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! I look forward to visiting everyone and catching up.

12 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

So far the weekend is off to a great start, I hope yours is too.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Wow, you are special LOL with all this recognition!! Have a great weekend...maybe you can go looking for radials again???

8:27 AM  
Blogger A Bottle Of Red said...

Nice!! Gratz on the nom there. Think I could get best teeth?

9:07 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

C'mon man, I think you're sexy too!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lori--It sure is! I sent your envelope off this morning, by the way!

Mel--Well, we're headed down to Micanopy today, so I've got my fingers crossed!

Jaws--With those pearly whites? No doubt!

Billy--Want to make out a little?

10:51 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I got to go buy tires so my weekend is starting off just great LOL :)
Have a great one!!

p.s.
Yes the current rate is lower for the pink flamingos here in MS.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Beady--I bet I could show up in Mississippi with a half dozen pink flamingos and be elected governor! LOL

2:59 PM  
Anonymous dreamwalker said...

That is one of my favourite posts too :)

I have been voting daily, and as I work on Sundays I'll vote from the libraries computers too, although you appear to waaay ahead :D

4:19 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Dreamwalker--Wow, you may be my biggest fan! LOL

8:09 PM  
Blogger Pamela J Weatherill said...

And you do all this with such grace Mr Fab ... not many could keep their natural charm during such an intense period of fame ... !!!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Pamela--I handle it well because I'm drunk most of the time LOL

6:40 AM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Well Heather-Ann is absolutely right. That was really a great post!

Having a fabulously lazy Sunday (that IS my weekend this week!)

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.