My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Friday, April 21, 2006

The reviews are in...

I have been reviewed by Tracy at Reviews by Melody Blue. It's a new review site. In fact, mine is only the third blog they have done a review on. Hey, check them out and submit your site. They are really nice folks. And I'm not just saying that because they gave me a good review.

They pretty much said things along the same lines that IT2M did; that my writing was funny but my problems were with design. That's my kind of review! As long as they like the writing, I'm cool. And I'm working on the rest of it. Well, Calista is...

They gave me some good ideas. Here comes another email for Calista!

My little guest post is up at Blog Writing Tips. It won't change your life, believe me. The site is one of several written by Pamela at New Century Notebook. The one thing you need to know about the relationship that Pamela and I have is that I call her Strawberry Girl and she calls me Mango Lad.

But I'm not telling you why.

10 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Great little guest post. ;)

7:37 AM  
Blogger Detroiter said...

Holy Cripes. First an article on Blog Charm...next thing we'll hear is you've landed a deal with CBS Evening News. (If Katie can do it, so can you!)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yeesh, no! No reviews for me, thanks. If they don't like my stuff, I'll be crushed and never blog again! I'd just rather not even know! :)

8:38 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Geesh you sure get around! Ok I am off to check out everything you linked.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

:)

Have a great day, Mr. Fabulous!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lori--Gosh, thanks ma'am :)

Detroiter--I could never be that perky. Well, maybe I could with the right combination of drugs...

Stacy--Oh please, how could they think you were anything other than fabulous!

Beady--Are you saying I'm a tramp? :)

Tracy--You too! And thanks for not being too hard on me!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

If I was having a horrible day I couldn't have been hard on you!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I would, but honestly I don't particularly care if someone likes my blog...does that make me bad?

3:40 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Tracy--You are too kind!

Lorraine--I don't either, but I like the feedback :)

4:10 AM  
Blogger Pamela J Weatherill said...

Oh the fruit salad of it all :-)

Thanks for appearing and adding some light humour to my site as well!!!

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.