My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Stupid Sunday Post

It's too bad that Rhesus monkeys aren't Reese's monkeys. Because then instead of flinging their feces at us, they could lovingly toss some delicious candy our way.

"Oh, thank you Reese's monkey. These chocolate treats are delightful and very refreshing!"

Well, it seemed funny at 3:15 this morning when I got up to go to the bathroom. It popped into my head while I was urinating. I'm surprised I remembered it. Maybe it would have been better if I hadn't.

We had a nice time on the Crap Quest yesterday, and I will post about it tomorrow. We got a great idea for a contest for the crap too. Mrs. Fab will be doing the judging. More information to follow.

And I got a couple of other ideas for posts. I'll be busy today writing it all down so I don't forget it. Oh, and I got my guest blogging gift from CP! I'll be posting about that as well.

And sometime this week, I am going to sing on an audio post. Blame Lorraine.

Starting tomorrow I am not going to have quite as much to surf blogs because I am bound and determined to start walking again every morning. This is it...I mean it...I'm gonna do it...

But I'll still be getting around to everyone. Who to stalk...

It should be another beautiful sunny day today. I'm gonna catch a few rays, finish that Stephen King book I've been reading, go out and take some pictures for a post idea I have, watch the Red Sox on TV, do the grocery shopping, burn a couple of CDs, take Mrs. Fab out to lunch, and in general just have a calm and relaxing mellow Sunday.

I leave you with our friend the fruit fly:

14 Comments:

Blogger nanuk said...

Is it just me, or does the monkey look vaguely like George Bush trying to think up an answer to a question posed at a press conference?

6:51 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Reese' poo? Now that is a good idea!

Waiting patiently for the contest. I have not entered before..soooo I am soooo excited:)

Have a good one!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Serra said...

Would they be fresh Reese's or "processed" ones?

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Nunya said...

I've seen a friend's monkey sling his shit and that was enough. Even if it is Reese's pieces, anything flung by a monkey is fairly gross.

8:51 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

i have a cat named Reese's.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I nearly named a kid Rhys... which rhymes with Reese; I, for one, am glad I caught that!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Nanuk--Now that you mention it...

Sandi--Honey, if you are that excited, you gotta get out more! LOL

Serra--Which would you prefer?

Nunya--You will eat the Reese's Pieces and you will LIKE it LOL

Carrie--Does he ever get flung by a monkey?

Anna--Close call! :)

4:42 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

It could be me......but I just don't think I would want to eat anything that came out of a monkey's butt......even if it contained chocolate....

eeewww...I just grossed myself out..

5:45 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Are you reading "Cell"?

I read it a little while back~thought it was good. :)

Monkey butt chocolate?

No thanks!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

awww schucks Mr. Fab...blame me for anything, I'm honoured!
and monkeys throw their poops at people? Well aren't they smart little things!!!
In a cage, believe me, I'd do the SAME!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

PeeBugg and Pissy--Why do people think I meant the candy would come out of his butt? I just meant he would have an ample supply of candy on hand LOL

Lorraine--Well sure, cause you're Canadian :)

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Nunya said...

Fab, even if monkeys flung pheasant under glass, I still wouldn't eat it!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Looks like an awful big book for 3 pictures.

6:42 PM  
Blogger cherish said...

Good Luck with the walking!!!!

Reeces Monkeys hehe you are too much!!!!!!!!!

I hope you had a great Sunday!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.