My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Today I settle all family business...

The other day, in a comment she made in response to the post containing my acceptance speech for Sexiest Male Blogger, KB pointed out that I neglected to thank everyone who had voted for me.

And she is absolutely right. I meant to, and I forgot, and I apologize.

Well, I did offer to perform oral sex on everyone who voted for me, which I thought was very generous, but I should have also said the words. And of course, I need to say the words before I start performing oral sex because afterwards my jaw is going to be pretty sore.

So thank you everyone! I really appreciate it!

In other developments, I recently noticed that a few days back I must have had my 10,000 visitor to my site. So I tracked back, hoping that number 10,000 was someone I knew so I could give a shout out, and sure enough, it was Shannon from Duh-Mension. At least I assume it was Shannon as I am pretty sure she is the only one over in New Zealand reading my blog. Although, who knows? Maybe I'm huge in New Zealand...

So, thanks Shannon! If I had planned ahead better I would have had a prize for you.

And in closing, I leave you with this:


Beware the pink cadillac.

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Ooh, but what about animal testing? Doesn't Mary Kay test their products on animals? It's not animal sacrifice, more animal torture, but still...

4:06 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Do they? I don't think they do, but I'm not sure. I HATE animal testing!

6:02 PM  
Blogger zhadi said...

Mary Kay is evil. EVIL, I tells ya!

Congrats on winning Sexiest male Blogger, btw! Not that there was really ever any doubt.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Shannon said...

Mr. Fab -
*sniff sniff* I was named on Mr. Fab's site...I'm nearly speechless. Nearly. Congrats! I am so glad you landed in the 10,000+ hits category. I'm all giddy now.

You probably have more readers from NZ than just me as there are a few who cross my site now and then from down here. And you are one of my favorite links, sick-minded (but lovely) guy that you are. But that's why we love you!

I still think you should go with the pink lemurs!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Zhadi--It was probably the avatar. I'm just riding Caesar's coattails!

Shannon-Pink lemurs...maybe you have been over there too long LOL

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.