My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Unfinished business...

My bad yesterday for not officially congratulating the Florida Gators for winning the college basketball championship. I'm not the biggest Gator fan in the world, but I do root for them, primarily because when they do well it's good for Gainesville. And I love my adopted hometown.
So, go Gators!

This new look I'm after is driving me crazy. Oh, sorry, crazier. I keep going back and forth between three or four ideas. I am determined today one way or another to make some decisions. I feel like Hamlet. Back and forth, back and forth. Can't make up my mind. Can't pull the trigger. But damn it, I'm gonna have a concept by tonight even if it ends up being Care Bears and pink bunnies.
I was going to explain the concepts here and let ya'll comment, but it would take too long and I think I would have trouble converting the ideas from my head to the keyboard.

In fact I'm only going to do this one post today so I can get back to surfing blogs, looking at templates, brousing photos...maybe I better call in sick today. No, I have the Wednesday Morning Meeting and then I have to go to Ocala, damn it.

So starting tomorrow I will back visiting ya'll and making my usual pithy comments. I hate it when I fall behind like this.

And I swear, I was going to skip pimping for votes today, because I'm way ahead, but I can't because I love it when CP calls me a vote whore. It makes me feel deliciously like a dirty little girl.

So please vote for me here.

Ooh. I just felt a tingling in my nethers.

I feel any post that contains references to Shakespeare, Care Bears, and erections is a good one.

I will leave you with a joke my friend Wendy told me yesterday:

Q. What do you call a midget psychic who has escaped from prison?

A. A small medium at large.

Thank you. Please remember to tip your waitress. And try the veal. It's heavenly.

25 Comments:

Blogger cherish said...

Good Luck with your template!!

5:38 AM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Shakespearian Care bears with erections and call it a "care bare"? That is the question.

I'm sure it will be great!

7:37 AM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Oh, and did just you feel a tingling again? That must have been my vote.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Ooooooo...I think I like canadianswiss' idea of Shakespearian Care Bears with erections!

I'm pretty sure no one else would have anything even CLOSE to that!

I voted too.

You may have to get an ointment for that tingling before the day is over. ;-)

8:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Tingling nethers rock...;)

Not as much as lemurs but still...they rock.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

This just in: Mr. Fab leads all others by 120 votes.

That oughta help you tinkle, er, um, I mean tingle.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I feel your pain. I've been wanting to change my template for a while, but had no idea how to make the concepts in my head into something workable, so I gave up. I'm such a quitter. Sigh. Good luck.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

Yeah for the Florida boys and for the Maryland girls! We went to bed at halftime for the women last night when Maryland had been behind the entire first half. We obviously missed the most important half because they came from behind to beat Duke. Yeah!

With all this buildup to your new look, we're all having.... (nope, I won't go there :)

9:59 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Are you tinglin? I voted!!
Did you say care bear with an erection?? ooo I can't wait to see the pic. ;)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Ex-Addict said...

Can't wait to see the new look! Cute midget joke too! Have a good one.

11:23 AM  
Blogger jkirlin said...

I voted.

Does that make me gay


er?

11:25 AM  
Blogger CP said...

Okay, Vote Whore is much MILDER than what you referred to yourself as in that email to me! But, I think I will use that in MY campaign. I really liked it.

Shhhhhhhhh...don't reveal it until Friday. *wriggles brows*

I voted on all three of my home computers. Again. Ah, the joys of being a multi-PC'd family.

Personally, I'm a big fan of erect carebears. I've always had a thing for "Grumpy Bear". He would probably be an animal in the sack.


CP.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Cute joke!

What do you call a muscian without a girlfrined?

Homeless!

Hubby told me that one the other day.

12:46 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I liked the joke!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I vote for pink bunnies. Care Bears make me gag. And I already voted for you! Ha! So there!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Cherish--Thanks! I think I finally know what I want!

CanadianSwiss--I like it. Let's market them!

Pissy--Oh, I have some topical cream!

Stacy--Well, lemurs GIVE me tingling nethers, so it's a 3 for 1...

Billy--Oddly enough, it helps me tinkle too...

Amber--Gee, that surprises me, because I think you're a lot smarter than I am!

Ginnie--I was very happy to see Maryland win!

Beady--I'm surprised you don't have any pictures already!

Ex--We kid the midgets because we love!

Kirlin--No one says that about you. As far as you know.

CP--Somehow I knew you would make that phrase your own!

Mimi--LOL I like it. And it's true!

Sari--Thanks! :)

Saur--I am proud of myself for not trotting out the obvious sexual reference. I must be growing as a person.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

you are such a vote whore....

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Shannon said...

Maybe you should branch out and go for something not seen in a while: maybe the monchi-chis. Does anyone remember those? Monkey/chipmunk things.....? *sound of crickets* Nevermind.

No...on second thought, mix it up and go with pink lemurs. Way better.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

shannon: I remember the Mon-chi-chis...I even remember their stupid theme song..... ;-)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Crazy Like A Fox said...

Please, no Care Bears. It's just not manly.

6:28 PM  
Blogger T. said...

Muhahahaha! Care Bears and Pink bunnies. You're a crazy, aren't you? I do think it's pretty creative when you can pull together Care Bears, Shakespeare and erections in one post. Kudos!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Chief Slacker said...

I voted for ya! :O)

And you suggestion for the challenge has been rejected, you need a new one ;O) and feel free to read up on Slacker's Datin Odyssey!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Fantastigirl--I love it when you talk dirty LOL

Shannon and Pissy--I have no ideas what you ladies are talking about LOL

Crazy--What if I dress them as army men? :)

T--I thought you would appreciate it!

Chief Slacker--I'll be there, brother!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Please no pink care bears LOL.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Tigger said...

I had someone else change mine for me because I am technostupid. However the tingling might be a bad issue better get some cream for that. Tawnya

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.