My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Who's my buddy? Who's my pal?

Lori is, isn't she?

First the crown, and now a sexy necklace to go with it. Check it out, kids:


When you are a sexy beast, it's all about the bling.

Lori is a beading maniac. I had been wanting a manly necklace for quite some time, and so I commissioned her to make me one. How fabulous is this?

I'm never taking it off. They will have to bury me with this necklace.

And check out the kick-ass earings she made for Mrs. Fab:

She is awesome!

Thanks again, Lori. You've got madd skillz (that was my attempt to be hip).

Man, I am stylin' and profilin' now (that was another attempt to be hip).

OK, I may not be hip. But I've got a bitchin' necklace!

10 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

It's a nice necklace to wear in your teepee

7:27 AM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Very nice earrings!! Will you post a picture with you wearing that lovely necklace??

9:18 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Thank You Mr. Fab, atleast someone understands my mad skillz LOL.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I think you should post a pic of you wearing the necklace and your leather thong.

We'll be waiting..... ;-)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Marty--I don't have a teepee, but I do have a heavily fortified rec room...

CS--I was going to but I didn't like the way it came out :(

Lori--You are THE WOMAN!

Pissy--I was thinking that instead of the speedo I could just hang the necklace off of my...

4:55 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Are you going to hang the necklace off of your fabulousness?

5:35 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lori--Why not? It could use a little sprucing up! :)

7:00 PM  
Blogger The Wrath of Dawn said...

Nice beadwork! I love the earrings. And the necklace will look very fetching with your crown.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Is that Mr Fab singing? I'm too sexy for myself...

10:14 AM  
Blogger Clo said...

Those are totally beautiful! And I know what I'm talking about, MP and me are two beads fanatics!

Lori, you did a great job!!!!!

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.