My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Audio Bloggin', Landlordin', Nipplin', Performin', and Misc.

Damn. Is that the worst title for a post, or what?

Audio Bloggin'

Here are the results from the 47 people who voted in the recent poll as to what they would like my next audio post to be:

Sing a song of my choice 11 votes
Scream and curse like a madman 8 votes
Dramatic reading of "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?" 7 votes
Talk like a deranged preacher in the pulpit 7 votes
For the love of God, no more audio posts, Fuckball! 6 votes
Dramatic reading of "I Believe in Miracles' 5 votes
Dramatic reading of "Talk Dirty to Me" 3 votes

The people have spoken. I will choose and sing a song. I have recently discovered that iTunes carries Karaoke music, so I'm pretty pumped about that. I will look over the library this weekend and maybe even record a couple of songs that I will post next week.

I will still likely do some of the other choices. I really like the idea of writing some material for a deranged preacher post. And I may do the cursing one after work one day. I usually curse all the way home anyway, I'll just record it this time.

So stay tuned for more audio blog hijinks!

Landlordin'

Damn, it is no picnic being a landlord these days. I love Cat, don't get me wrong, but if it's not her pantyhose hanging on the shower curtain rod, it's the nude aerobics in the dining room or the cockfight tournament she hosts in the backyard. She's a little high maintenance, if you get my drift.

Still and all, she makes a mean tuna fish sandwhich. I think she adds mayonnaise to the tuna, rather than just opening up a can and spreading it on the bread like I do. It's delicious.

Do me a solid, and click on the thumbnail up on the top of my sidebar. If you haven't checked her out yet, I trust you it is worth your time.

And hey, if you're really good, I'll send you some photos of the nude aerobics. For a special price.


Nipplin'

Remember the mood rings people had in the 70's? Those rings that would change color depending on your mood?

There are times when my nipples seem browner than others. In fact, I had to wait for a while before taking that picture last week because it took a while before I thought they were as brown as they could be.

I think I have mood nipples.

Performin'

I am pumped up about our Manager's Meeting today. Twice a year we have a meeting that all the managers and directors come down for. It lasts three days. I am not usually pumped up about this gathering.

So what is the difference? I have to do a presentation. Well, that's not the difference. I do a lot of presentations. But this one is special. My special promotions coordinator and I are doing a Blues Brothers presentation. We're making a big entrance, doing Somebody To Love and Gimme Some Lovin', then doing a short interactive presentation on special promotional blood drives, closing with Soul Man, and then exiting triumphantly.

We did a dress rehearsal yesterday afternoon. I am nervous about the sound system doing what it needs to do, but I am tremendously psyched to do the act. I can't wait. You know how much I love to show off :)

I am hoping there will be some pictures I can post.

I'm so shy.

Misc.

The bad thing about the three day meeting is I will have limited time to be online. I don't do too much personal stuff online at work, but I do like to keep up with my email and my comments. Oh well.

A bunch of us on Thursday night may go back to that Korean BBQ that has the karaoke rooms. It's in our blood now!

On American Idol tonight; bye bye Katherine. We'll miss your breasts.

Not much sleep lately. Plus I am not someone who enjoys the taste of relish. So, there you go.

42 Comments:

Blogger shelligirl said...

Yay, I am first. Can't wait for the audio blog. I will check out your tennant as soon as I can. I wish I could see the performance. Sounds fun and hilarious.

Good luck.

3:52 AM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

You will be "damn good" at karaoke singing (but we already know that), so now I can hardly wait to see what your "song of choice" is. Do you take requests?

4:01 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Mood niples...!!! Eeeewwwwww!!! I think...

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Blair Bitch said...

I didn't really need to know anything about your nipples. Seeing one of them was bad enough.

5:27 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

What a Life! Your Fabulousness is overwhelming. I thank God everyday for making me boring! Although all of me is horribly moody, tsk, tsk.
I'll be waiting for the voice that Sammi my cat cherishes so much!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Shelli--Well, we hope it will be. There is a chance I could *fall* and break something while I'm dancing around. Keep a good thought out there for me...

Ginnie--I might, if the music is on iTunes. Did you have something in mind?

Dutchy--Admit it, you are SO turned on right now...

Blair--Then why did you request an 8X10 of it from me?

Lorraine--If it makes you feel any better, at my core I am a moody antisocial loner. Mrs. Fab can corroborate...

6:07 AM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

think you may be a little too obsessed with your nips. You should whip them out in meeting to cry of "MOOOOOD NIPPPPPPLES!"

6:18 AM  
Blogger Maritza said...

you truly are fabulous!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Pandora said...

why do I feel when I open a window to come and visit, I swear I hear circus music in the background...

7:35 AM  
Blogger karaoke queen said...

You crack me up! I can't wait to see the audio blog. I linked you to my site :) Check it out if you want. I also have an unholy obsession with karaoke. And living in Japan just encourages it I'm afraid!! K-A-R-A-O-K-E everywhere! http://osaka-daze.blogspot.com

7:50 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

mood nipples. hmmmm. never gave much thought to it, but you may be right.

I soooo wanna try karaoke!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

OK I dont get the relish thing, I am a little slow this morning, but the blues brothers presentation is Brilliant! I hope you can get some pics, I would love to be there!

I think your obession with your own nipples may be unhealthly....I am just saying. There may a Dr Phil primetime special in this.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Well, I wish we had meetings like that over here. It's all starch and pencil biting.

I need to move. ;)

8:20 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Um...you said: On American Idol tonight; bye bye Katherine. We'll miss your breasts.

What...you have a mouse in your pocket or what???

8:48 AM  
Blogger Pud said...

You crack me up!!

Have fun in your three day meetings!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Mood nipples!!! hahahahahahahaha That is just TOO funny. Makes me almost wanna watch and see if mine have moods...lol

Can't wait for the song!! hehe

8:58 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Do we get a little handy dandy chart to go with our mood nipples so we will know what color goes with what mood?

No relish here either.

Love The Blues Brothers you will be FABULOUS doing it. ;)

9:04 AM  
Blogger peebugg said...

so much to take in....my head is spinning

9:18 AM  
Blogger Detroiter said...

You have mood nipples? Now I'm convinced of your superiorness.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

mood nipples....


uh



i got nuthin

9:43 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

lookin forward to your audio post. Speak loudly ya know us *memaws* can't hear so well.
I have mood nipples too they get really perky when it is cold out!

11:54 AM  
Blogger zhadi said...

I'm still trying to wrap my little brain cells around the concept of 'landlordin' and 'blog hosting'. So much to learn...

Must get more coffee.

12:14 PM  
Blogger michele said...

I have mood nipples too,
we have something in common.
I wish i still had my first
mood ring.Do the deranged
preacher.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Blair Bitch said...

Fab, I thought the pic was gonna' be of MRS. Fab's nipple.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

"We'll miss your breasts."

lmao! wonder if she has mood nipples too?

2:05 PM  
Blogger ablondeblogger said...

"I'm so shy."

ROFLMAO!!!

And I love the mood nipples! Do they turn green when you get jealous?

2:22 PM  
Blogger threecollie said...

Hey there Mr. Fab, just stopped by to say "Hi".

2:31 PM  
Blogger Plunky said...

Huh?

2:44 PM  
Blogger Itchy said...

Tuna with mayo mixed in is the only way to enjoy a tuna fish sammich.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm trying to decide if mood nipples is a bad thing or not.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

It's not enough to know you have mood nipples. You have to be able to interpret your nipple moods.

5:08 PM  
Blogger gunngirl said...

Mood nipples. Interesting. That audio song should be worth the wait.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Kattbanjo--LMFAO. Don't think I didn't consider it! :)

Maritza--Why thank you :)

Frenchy--Hmm...circus music or freak show music? :)

Karaoke Queen--Oh I will DEFINITELY check out your site :)

Sandi--You and Chelle come on down!

Mel--The relish thing made no sense. Just like Dr. Phil :)

Suze--Well come on over. We'll find a place for you :)

Stacy--LOL I was speaking for America :)

Pud--Maybe you can attend the next two days meetings FOR me? I'll be your best friend!

Chelle--Oh, I'm pretty sure yours have moods!

Lori--You're right, that's exactlyw what we need!

Peebugg--Careful, you don't want your head to explode!

Detroiter--Yes, I am highly evolved LOL

Bluepaintred--Jealous much? LOL

Beady--I have heard that cold can do that...

Zhadi--Gee, usually you California types are up on all the latest lingo :)

Michele---Oh yeah, I am gonna do that. I just gotta right it.

Blair--Is there something you want to share with the class? LOL

Webmiztris--I think they are, at least a couple of times LOL

ABB--And with envy too :)

Three Collie--Hey farmer buddy!

Deb--Say what?

Itchy--NOW you tell me. I guess it DOES work better than ketchup!

Mike--The jury is still out...

Dixie--So...I must be one with the nipples?

Gunngirl--Oh, don't set your expectations too high! LOL

8:56 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

pssst, whore... over here! :)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

aren't you full of burgers yet?? Holy crap whoreman! :)

10:08 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, step away from the burger :)

10:12 PM  
Blogger shirley said...

After the theme of this post, maybe your next audio post should be a rendition of "Jammin'"?

10:12 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Tuna w/o mayo? Yuck! Must be a lazy guy thing cause my hubby did that when single too.I finally let him but that razor you talked about. He loves it.

Looking forward to hearing you again! ;)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Dramedy Girl said...

I can't wait to hear the song (I voted for that one!)

Mr. Fab, I just love your posts. They always make me smile.

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Eric T. said...

There needs to be a rendition of "9 to 5" on Thursday night. Get the whole gang involved!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Tracy--But the burger goes down smooth! LOL

Eric--Christine usually sings that, but now that I think about it, last time she did we all sang along. See what you are missing by not transferring down here?

Shelly--Thank you! You saying that makes *me* smile!

Shirley--Jammin'? I'll have to look that up...

Mimi--Ever try it with mustard? It's delish!

4:47 AM  
Blogger CeCe said...

I'm a few days behind on reading blogs, so you may never read this comment, but I have to ask: Why is it that Americans say "Tuna FISH" instead of just "Tuna"?... I mean, isn't it kind of redundant to add the "fish" on the end?

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.