My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Awwww...wook at the cute widdle animals...

Today Mr. Fab, addled by irregular sleep patterns forced on him by being on the road and a desperate desire to have this final trip over with, makes a another departure from his usual dreck. On Saturday it was guest posting about committing murder, today it's posting shamelessly cute pictures of animals with humorous captions. He's all over the place these days.

Everyone loves cute animals, right? The captions are not by Mr. Fab. They were in the email that he shamlessly stole these pictures from.

So I guess the only question is: why is Mr. Fab talking about himself in the third person?


"Must.......reach.......cookie!"

Do I LOOK like a mocha latte to you?!

Gently moisten the area before moving in for the kill...

Titanic.......the sequel

" Hey lady, I think I found your problem!"

Mr. Fab thanks you for your patience.

14 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Awwwwww these ARE precious!
Thank you for thinking of us in your hazardous and tiring travel!

5:36 AM  
Blogger cherish said...

Awesome pictures they were cute and funny... just like you!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous 3rdtimesacharm( 3T ) said...

Those were completely adorable Mr. Fab! :-)

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person? ;-)

(I have seen quite a few cute animal pics. via email forwards, but I have not seen ANY of these! You'd have to know how many fwds I get and look at, to realize the magnitude of this statement.)

3T

8:57 AM  
Blogger Blogarita said...

Love the cats pics!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

All I can say is ahhh!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Awwww! Cute! My dog would so try to steal a cookie like that too. Right before she would give up and jump on the counter.

1:04 PM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Would it be bad if I wanted to moist the mouse before I kill it?

1:05 PM  
Blogger michele said...

Wow fabulous great funny
pictures.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Luin said...

I think Mr. Fab is talking about himself in the third person because wile writing this he is looking in the mirror and pretending to be one of those safari people in PBS - the only problem is that he needs to put "the" before every instance of "Mr. Fab".

But that is just me.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lorraine--I exist but to serve!

Cherish--Boy, you took some happy pills today, huh? :)

3T--And there are MORE where those came from!

Blogarita--Those ar emy favorites too

Suze--I'll see your ahh and raise you a ohhhh

Lynda--You leave a lot of cookies lying around, do you?

Beady--Not at all, go for it! :)

Michele--LOL Thanks!

Luin--My own Wild Kingdom, eh?

6:12 PM  
Blogger zhadi said...

When in doubt, cute animals always work for a quick and dirty post!

5:52 PM  
Blogger peebugg said...

I like the last one.... I wonder how they got that car propped up on a hammer???

Kitty is in a safety hazard

8:12 PM  
Blogger PukiMan said...

Love the first dog picture the most, but all of them are good!

11:54 AM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

LOL. Veeery cute and funny picts. I've got a lot of catching up to do, but I've gotta run (again!!) Will be back this weekend!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.