My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Dragons and Coke

When we were growing up, we lived in a castle. A big beautiful castle with a huge amount of land for us to explore everyday. Me, Mom, Dad and Master Fab (that is what our nanny called him back then, he changed it to Mister when he turned 18). During the day, he and I would play in the yard chasing small animals and each other. We would play hide and seek, tag, Shelli says (he always let me be the boss) and any other game we could dream up. We had to be imaginative. There was only us. We lived miles from any other children.

Occasionally, we would come upon some dragons. Dragons are kind of scary. Okay, they are really scary. But you know what? Big Fab was always there to protect me. He was dragon slayer extraordinaire! He was awesome to watch. I would hide in the bushes and he would go all postal on any unsuspecting dragon who tried to toast his little sister. He talks a big game about me being a pain in the ass and all that, but really, he is a brave warrior with a soft heart.

That is why I spent all that time in jail. I was doing it out of love. Love for my brother. I took that coke and I claimed it as mine. He slayed all my dragons. It was the least I could do.

11 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

awwwwwwwww that was nice, but i am sure he would have loved meeting all the new people in jail!

2:16 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Shelly, Li'l Fab, blood is thicker indeed, but I think Mr. Fab would have really enjoyed it PLUS he could have had conjugal visit from Mrs. Fab and possibly a lap top!
a blogger from jail...has possibilities!
What kind of a sister are you anyway??? Nice to have you on board :), now time to share all the naughty things Mr. Fab did ;)

4:03 AM  
Blogger karaoke queen said...

I can't say that I would have done the same so kudos to you!! That is family committment.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

I prefer to get my anal sex on the outside.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

You know of course, that that makes no sense...
can't wait to hear more from your li'l fab sister :)

8:35 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Bluepaintred--Yes, I am sure you are right. In the most conjugal way.

Lorraine--He wouldn't need them from Mrs. Fab. There are men on the inside. There aren't any lemurs though, that's what I was thinking about.

KQ--I love him. What can I say? Besides, I owed him for all the times, I set him up!

8:59 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

what a sweet brother :)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Shelli, you are so lucky having a brother who would lay his life on the line for you. So I suppose taking the rap for the coke was just a way of paying him back. LOL

11:14 AM  
Blogger ablondeblogger said...

Shelli, were there any lemurs around?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Adopt me, please? :)

9:14 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Beading--Yep, I love him.

Suze--That's all I'm saying.

Blonde--No, no lemurs. His fascination with that came much later.

Sandi--That would be awesome, but Fab says he just found out that he has 2 more sisters (Megan and Pup) and he just can't handle any more estrogen in da house. Especially since he has enough of his own.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.