My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Indulge me...

Okay, so I know I did this a couple of months ago, but I wanted to do it again. Last time was Billy Joel. I felt I needed to go a little darker this time...

Pick one musical group or artist. Answer the questions with a song title. That said…on to the survey.

Group/Artist: Warren Zevon

Are you male or female: Excitable Boy
Describe yourself: Trouble Waiting to Happen
How do some people feel about you: Mr. Bad Example
How do you feel about yourself: Model Citizen
Describe current relationship with boyfriend/girlfriend: She’s Too Good For Me
Describe where you want to be: Down In The Mall

Describe how you live: Splendid Isolation
Describe how you love: Tenderness On The Block
What would you ask for if you has just one wish: Lawyers, Guns, and Money
Share a few words of Wisdom: Let Nothing Come Between You
Now say goodbye: My Ride’s Here


And who knows, I may do it again. I'm a rebel.

6 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

You are. Rebel boy! Wow. This was fascinating! LOL I am teasing you, Elle!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Shelli--And I'll never ever be any good :)

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Sodapop said...

OK, so I'm looking for clarification on the artist/song/question thing. the song titles can only be from one artist? I like that idea nd want to steal it for my blog, but I won't do it until I get that clarification hahaha :)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

that was funny im gonna try this, well not today, but someday!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

I just wish I knew who Warren Zevnon was. :)

3:33 PM  
Blogger michele said...

Michael Jackson are you nuts:
Man in the Mirror.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.