My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The I's have it (gosh I'm clever)!

I have been tagged.

I have seen this one around lately, and I wondered if I would get nailed with it, and Tammy was kind enough to do so. Gosh, thanks, Tam!

I had decided that if I did get tagged, I would take it at least semi-seriously, rather than fill it with lemur references and the like. So I'm going to do my best.

I am...lazier than I should be in many respects. Not when it comes to my job, but when it comes to personal growth and goals (see "I wish").

I want...to be able to eat Mrs. Fab's awesome homemade chocolate chip cookies again, but I'm diabetic now, so no more cookies for me.

I wish...I could just work at home and make a living from writing. I wouldn't need to even earn very much. But I'll never work toward it.

I hate...intolerance toward other people, especially the gay community. People are people. Period.

I miss...those damn cookies (see above).

I fear...my death, but only because of the pain it would cause those left behind.

I hear...that there are a lot of good TV shows out there like Lost and 24 and Desperate Housewives but I can't watch everything, particularly during baseball season.

I feel...good. I knew that I would now!

I love...my wife, my partner, my soulmate, my lover, my best friend.

I wonder...if, when I go back to my old position, I will have the same successI did the first time around.

I regret...plenty of things, but it seems everything has worked out up until this point, so there is really no sense in beating myself up over it.

I am not...someone who suffers fools gladly or has a lot of patience with stupid people.

I dance...with enthusiasm but with no talent.

I sing...also with enthusiasm but with no talent.

I cry...very infrequently. Want to know the last time? Too bad.

I'm not always...the sweet nice guy I think I usually come across as on this site. I have a very dark side. Darker than most of you, I would imagine.

I made...only one project in shop class in three years of junior high, yet I passed all three years.

I write...because it's one of the few things I feel I do well.

I confuse...sympathy with empathy sometimes, and I often wish I had more of both.

I need...the Red Sox to rip off a ten or twelve game winning streak. This may seem frivolous to many of you, but trust me, it would make me very very happy.

I should...really start walking again in the mornings like I keep saying I'm going to.

I start...the day by checking my email.

I finish...what I start. Eventually. Usually.

I believe in...very little, sadly. I am fairly directionless.

I know...my limitations.

I can...wiggle my ears a little bit, but I really would like to be able to raise one eyebrow.

I can't...watch much of the news anymore. I don't like the way it makes me feel.

I see...that sometimes my self deprecation frustrates some people.

I blog...obsessively, compulsively, constantly.

I read...the comics first in the morning when I get the paper, no exceptions.

I am aroused by...lemurs in captivity (OK, I had to throw one in there).

I find...that I am getting more and more liberal with each passing day, it seems. I thought people usually get more conservative when they get older.

I like...myself more than I used to, but not as much as I should.

24 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Gosh you're brave!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Really? Nah. This is nothing.

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Blair Bitch said...

Awesome.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Thanks for that wonderful insight in to Mr Fab. You come across as a very stable guy but the lemur thing worries me. LOL.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Blair--A compliment? Wow! :)

Suze--I know, I am in couseling...

6:38 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Great List!
sorry about the cookies, though.

8:02 AM  
Blogger ❉ pixie ❉ said...

"I feel nice, like sugar and spice"

I did this yesterday too, although your's has a few more list items. Hmmm...somebody added some somewhere along the lines.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hey, you can send Mrs. Fab's chocolate chip cookies to Palace Peanut! I'll take 'em off your hands...;)

8:29 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Really good, Fab. Awesome. Thanks for letting us inside yourself.

9:46 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Great answers Mr. Fab.
It would make me happy if Red Sox had the winning streak too.
Also I don't watch the news much anymore either. It makes me mad, depressed and just plain sick of hearing all the Katrina news. I know that is bad to say but dammit I live here and went thru it, show something else and give us Katrina victims a break from it. Sorry Mr. Fab didn't mean to get so worked up there.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Great *I* list.
Hey if you are passing out cookies send some my way.

11:57 AM  
Blogger michele said...

You're a diabetic? Check out
my latest post on how
to lower your blood surgar.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

I love this list, Mr. Fab. You're one cool dude :) Thanks for hating intolerance. And you really DO write well!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

awwwww. that was well done... i wouldnt have had the guts to admit some of them things BUT i cannot wiggle my ears and i CAN raise a single eyebrow... either right or left.. my six , three and two year old sons can also do it !

1:56 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

wow... you did great!

2:01 PM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

"I find...that I am getting more and more liberal with each passing day, it seems. I thought people usually get more conservative when they get older."

I've gotten more liberal over the years. It may have something to do with the fact that I don't have children of my own but I'm not sure of that. I would like to think that it wouldn't make any difference.

3:27 PM  
Blogger marty said...

I am moved. Gotta have a movement. Excuse me...

5:11 PM  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

you'd wanna hope that your wife, partner, soul mate, lover and best friend don't find out about each other.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

This was fantastic.... fabulous.
Do you mind if I borrow??

My "I can't" would be similar to yours, by the way; I'll have to vary. :)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Sandi--I know. Mmmm..cookies...

Pixie--I think I added a couple.

Stacy--Anything for you! :)

Shelli--Thanks. I will now recede back into the shadows...

Beady--I don't blame you for getting worked up, hon...

Lori--Oh heck, you're sweet enough LOL

Michele--Cool, I will..

Ginnie--Thanks Ginnie! :)

Bluepaintred--Teach me how! Teach me how!

Fantastigirl--Thanks :)

BC--Hmm...I don't have kids either. Maybe there is a correlation...

Marty--You and your IBS...

APP--Tell me about it! LOL

Rebecca--What's mine is yours!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

i cant teach you how, if i did , i'd have to kill you....sorry



hey who gets the mrs when YOU die?

12:49 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Bluepaintred--If I die? Well, if I die, it likely be at her hand in a murder-suicide pact, so the issue kind of takes care of itself...

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Ficklechickl said...

Interesting......very interesting...... ;)

11:22 AM  
Blogger SupComTabz said...

lol...

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.