My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

News and Notes from the Land of Fab

Anyone got any ideas for bitchin' activites to have during the party we're having in a couple of weeks? We'll do karaoke, and I'm sure that some drinking games will evolve. Am I missing anything?

Vegas odds are currently running 5-2 that at some point in time during the party I will be naked.

By the way, all of you out there in Bloggerland are invited, that goes without saying. Here's how we can swing it:

Erin lives in Alaska. She rents a bus and drives east all through Canada, picking up all our Canadian blogging buddies along the way. Then she turns south and travels down the eastern seaboard, picking up everyone who lives along the coast.

Sherri lives in California. She can rent a bus and pick up Zhadi and Deb and travel east through the southern states, picking up partygoing bloggers along the way.

And Amber lives in Colorado, she can take a bus along the middle route, picking up the peeps in the midwest, hanging a right at Alabama, and heading on down.


You guys have CDLs, right?

I'll pick up all the Florida party animals myself.

Ya'll coordinate, 'K?

Now that my assistant Jennifer is back from maternity leave, I am free to travel again, and I will be making a whirlwind tour of southern and central Alabama next week. That's right. Envy me. Montgomery, Birmingham, Opelika, and Dothan. And my timing sucks because when I am in Pissy's neck of the woods, she'll be out of town. I was looking forward to my third blogger connection. Oh well, next time!
Speaking of Jennifer, she has agreed to do a guest post for me that will describe exactly what it is like to work for me. I have promised her that I will not edit it. I am expecting a certain amount of bile to be spewed. It's no picnic working for me, believe me. Hmm...I bet I could get Sharra to guest post an opposing viewpoint though...

I asked Jennifer if she was going to enter the contest to win me, but she declined, saying that 40 hours a week with me every week was plenty of time and she wasn't looking for any more.

Mrs. Fab is going out of town today and won't be back until tomorrow evening. That means three things: hookers, blow and...well, I guess I only need two things.

No, I know what you are thinking, but no lemurs. They scare the hookers.

There are still two days to enter the contest.

22 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

OOOOOO geesh I better put the dogs on the back porch I cant have them attacking you when you pick me up LOL, or there will be a film at 11.

7:47 AM  
Blogger ❉ pixie ❉ said...

Have fun!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

Hookers AND blow? I'll just sit here and wait for my phone to ring.

9:16 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Party?? Hell yeah a party!! :)
I will be ready and waiting for my ride.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous smluke said...

Ohhhh, I'll post. Any day or night.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lori--Bring the dogs too!

Pixie--You're not coming?

Billy--You're gonna MC, my man.

Beady--It wouldn't be a party without you. I'm nervous about the two sisters being together though!

SMLuke--I'll take you up on that!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hmmm. Get an ice luge and run shots down them.... that's some good retro fun!! ;)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I'm soooooo sad that I'm gonna be out of town when you're down here!

Sucks!

I am thinking about coming to your party, however. :)

Bathe the lemurs~just in case.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Woohoo! Will Amber be driving that snazzy bus when she pickes me up for the party?

10:56 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

So that means overseas guests get the short end of the stick, right... Hmmm...

1:14 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Oh man...I wanna come to your party....I will kick ass in karaoke. Ok, maybe not...but if I'm drunk enough after playing all those wild drinking games, I KNOW I will sound good!! hehe

PS: When is the bus coming to Michigan?? ;)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Pandora said...

I could be your 3rd blogger connection, it is only an hour...

2:48 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Ooh, sounds great right about now. It just might be worth it.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Rebecca--An ice luge in Florida? :)

Pissy--I'll save a nice clean one just for you!

Lynda--Yep, be waiting on your front porch!

DutchBitch--"Short end of the stick?" Is that a crack about my penis? :)

Chelle--Hmmm...you may have to cross the border and catch the bus in Canada!

FCL--That would be cool, except I'm going out of town in a few days :(

Erin--You'll be the life of the party!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

Alabama! You'll be in FABULOUS company, now.

At the party: flip cup is my favorite drinking game.

Take lots of pictures!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Temacious T--Oh, there will be plenty of pictures!

7:43 PM  
Blogger zhadi said...

Will someone PLEASE tell me how this whole lemur fixation started? I feel like I've walked into a really weird (and very funny) movie with no idea what's going on. Give me some context here, people!

And I'd love to come to the party. I may have to enjoy it via the photos (or maybe I'll just go to the zoo and visit the lemurs...or to a seedy section of town and check out the hookers), but I'll be there in spirit.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Anne R. Key said...

Mr. Fab.,
What you need to do is introduce the concept of Combat Karaoke. Essentially, instead of you picking your songs, your friends do it. So often that means that basso profundo men end up trying to do Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" and soprano bitches like me get shit like "Friends In Low Places". Or totally inappropriate choices in other ways (like, when I get asked to sing "When A Man Loves A Woman").

It's a riot!

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Tricia said...

Anne- combat Karaoke sounds kinda fun.

Hey Erin- can I get a ride with you? Toronto's not that far from Alaska, right. ;) Everyone on your bus can start the party early. I'm sure we'll all arrive in fine singing form.

3:00 AM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Aww, I'm so honored not only to be invited, but to have been chosen to drive one of the party buses... And I've always wanted to visit FL! When is this shindig again? I don't have a CDL (took me awhile to figure out what the hell that was), but we can figure somethin out. ;)

3:29 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Zhadi--Isn't it obvious? Lemurs are HAWT!

Anne--I LOVE that idea. We're gonna do it...

Tricia--Swell, a busload of drunk Canadians LOL

ShooShoo--We'll get a bus with no airbrakes. I don't think you need a CDL for that.

5:49 AM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Hey, what about us over in Europe?!! Does that bus have floaters and outboard motor or is it a leer jet in disguise??

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.