My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Odds and ends...

I have 83 contacts in my cell phone. Is that a lot? It seems like a lot to me, especially since I only really converse with a dozen or so on a regular basis.

I have a ridiculous number of drafts both finished and unfinished, seventeen at last count.

I am thinking about giving the lemurs a rest. I'm looking for a new direction. I don't know if I'll find it, but I'm looking for it.

Tomorrow night is the party. So much to do.

I know what my phone number is now. I can also remember what my phone number was when I was in high school 26 years ago. I can't remember any phone number I've had in between.

I still don't know when my official transfer is taking place. It is very hard to operate with a foot in each theater of operation. I hope a decision is made soon.

I've been a little conflicted about a lot of things lately. I need to go on a retreat or something.

Three posts in one day is probably too many.

19 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Everybody's unsure. The ONLY thing I'm sure of is how much I HATE talking on the phone ;)

5:17 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lorraine--That reminds me, can I call you? :)

5:44 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

LOL, snicker and stuff ;)

6:32 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Have a good time at the party! :)

7:14 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

So how come you never call me?? hehe

Have a great party.....sounds like it will be a hoot. I wish I could come!!! Next time....lol ;)

8:04 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Conflicted or afflicted? Seriously, I know about being conflicted. I am conflicted right now, too. It sucks.

8:08 AM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

new direction? google "bush baby". WAY cuter than lemurs any day.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lorraine--I don't like snickers, I like three musketeers...

Sandi--You're not coming? :(

Chelle--I'll call you anytime you like! :)

Shelli--Shell AND Elle conflicted? It's one of the signs of the apocalypse!

Catherine--I'm gonna do it right now!

9:03 AM  
Blogger June Cleaver's Revenge said...

I can still remember the phone number I had as a child. And I'm old enough that it wasn't even a 7 digit number.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I can't remember if I turned off the curling iron in the time it takes to walk from the bathroom to the front door, but I remember every one of my dad's work numbers. Except for his current one, because it's programmed into my phone and I have no reason to memorize it. Anyway.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Sorry, man, the bus broke down. I guess you'll have to have the party without all of us west coast guests of honor.

11:26 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I can't remember anything so I write it all down or I will get all conflicted and snippy!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

Donica knows that feeling of one foot in two directions workwise. She's been promoted to a new position and is even getting paid for it but it can't be made "official" till Oct. So she's forced to work 2 jobs in the meantime!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

June--Wow, you must be ANCIENT LOL

Amber--Daddy's girl :)

Erin--I TOLD you to get it tuned up LOL

Beady--Well we can't have you getting all snippy! :)

Ginnie--I feel for her. It better not take until October for me!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

How about minks after all they are very soft to touch. ;)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lori--But I understand they have a very nasty disposition..

7:58 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

OH darn!
Nasty disposition.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous AuntieRob said...

Instead of lemurs, give meerkats a try. They are cute, have fur and are very observant critters.
AuntieRob

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.