My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Spring cleaning...

I figure this is a good time to do a little cleaning up of my draft folder. Some of this stuff has been hanging around for a while, and I just haven't gotten around to posting it.

But before I do that, check out my contest regarding my renter. We're coming up on the end of her lease. Here is your chance to hear me butcher the song of your choice, just for you.

By the way, I want to thank all you guys for helping me be such a good landlord my first time out. I'd like to take every one of you home and do sexy things to you with a spool of thread and a No. 2 pencil. But I'm a busy man.

Now, I'm going to post some stuff that has been hanging around awhile. My OCD, however, won't let me delete them even though I should probably do that rather than post them. If they were that good, I would have posted them when I first wrote them.

I figure this is a good time to do this, because it's Sunday and a holiday weekend, and there aren't as many of us around. Please don't feel the need to comment on them. It's enough for me that I've got them out of my drafts.

11 Comments:

Blogger DutchBitch said...

A spool of thread and a No. 2 pencil... Uhm... that realllly sounds great, Fab, no really...

6:39 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Been there done that. Enjoyed the blog. Oh and I have been there done that with the thread and pencil, too. I got the t-shirt, but I only wear it in private places. It is too personal to share with just anyone.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Dutchy--Don't knock it till you've tried it, dear! :)

Shelli--Thank you for your ringing endorsement of the erotic properties of regular household items LOL

8:25 AM  
Anonymous B said...

I can't wait to hear what song you butcher er, I mean sing way better then the original!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

OMG! I've been up for 2 minutes and here you are whoring... go figure!

11:44 AM  
Blogger michele said...

A spool of thread & a #2 pencil
OUCH !

1:45 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

If ever you clean out your literary closet again throw some stuff my way.

I have writers block at the moment. I think I need more inspiration. "Alex!" Hehehe.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

B--I think you were right the first time!

Tracy--Do I know you? :)

Michele--Sexy, eh?

Suze--Yeah, Alex can help ya out :)

7:21 PM  
Blogger zhadi said...

Is there any household item you don't consider belongs in your sex toy drawer?

8:14 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Zhadi--Never! I'm like a sexual MacGyver!

7:28 AM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

sexual macgyver? The mind reels....

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.