My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

There's no place like home...

I cut my trip short and came back late yesterday. And I did not receive any speeding tickets, thanks to the evasive driving techniques I learned back when I worked for the federal goverment in a national security capacity.

Wait. That might not have been me.

I am looking forward to getting back to reading everyone's blogs the next few days. I hate when I fall behind on everyone's news.

Lori and Lorraine commented the other day on how they would like me to sing "I'm Too Sexy" on an audiopost. I must have been disoriented from being away from home, because I actually considered it to the point where I looked up the lyrics. Thankfully, I came to my senses before I recorded it.

You're welcome!

14 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Thanks for reconsidering! And welcome back.

2:57 AM  
Blogger Va Va Voom said...

Hey, it might've been good for a laugh! Even if it's at you and not with you.

3:50 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I'm too sexy for this blog! New lyrics :)

Do you ever sleep????????

5:39 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Hey! I insist!
Lori back me up here

the word verification is:
KUCCDHQ, say it (phonetically of course)

5:52 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

I will Lorraine we INSIST that you sing this for us, I will send you a cheeseburger.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yep, I want to hear it.

Pretty please???

8:47 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Welcome home!

As for singing, well, that is your choice, though you seem to have some peer pressure.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous 3rdtimesacharm( 3T ) said...

I don't know Mr. Fab, I kinda wanna hear it too! ;-)

3T

9:13 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

PLEASE

10:14 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Just when I get the truck all gased up to cross state line to see ya in AL. you leave.
humphhh!
I want to hear it too! please!!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Erin--Thanks! :)

Va Va--Oh, I'm sure it would have been LOL

Mel--That is worth considering...

Lori Stacy and and Lorraine--You call that begging? LOL

Lynda--I know...I am weak in the face of peer pressure...

3T--Oh man, more peer pressure!

Beady--You too? LOL

9:08 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Pretty please with a cheeseburger and chocolate shake on top.

11:38 PM  
Blogger shirley said...

You're too sexy for those lemurs!

1:55 AM  
Blogger shirley said...

Would you record it if we all wrote special lyrics for you?

"I'm too sexy for my car
too sexy for my car
that's gonna to drive me.

I'm too sexy for Birmingham
too sexy for Birmingham
where I can't eat no dinner!"

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.