My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Visit my renter and I might serenade you!

Have you had a chance to check out my renter yet? She's only around for a few more days. You know how neurotic I am. I want to make sure I am a good landlord.

So I'll tell ya what we're gonna do. I'm gonna bribe you. I shouldn't have to, because she is worth checking out regardless, but I'm gonna cover all my bases.

Go check out the Catster (I haven't asked if I can call her that yet, but it feels right) , and in my comment section copy one of the 100 things about her that she lists. It can be any of the 100, but you can't duplicate one that has already been left.

When you leave your comment, also list what song you would like me to audioblog next. On Sunday evening I will write down the names of those who have entered on pieces of paper, and I will have Mrs. Fab pick a winner out of my Blues Brothers hat.

If your name is picked, I will record your request and post it on Monday morning. And dedicate it to you. It can be your favorite song. It can be whatever song you want. I will sing it just for you.

So, to summarize:

1. Click on the thumbnail near the top of the sidebar
2. Check out the always fabulous Cat
3. Visit her 100 Things section
4. In the comment section to this post copy one of the 100 things. Don't duplicate
5. Also in your comment pick the song you want me to sing (please list the artist too)

The winner will get their choice sung to them on Monday.

And while you are rooting around through her personal stuff (Mike, get OUT of her underwear drawer) and checking under her bed, take some time to check out her posts. She is one interesting, complex, and facinating lady. And she's a great writer.

*************************************************************************************
We ended up not doing karaoke on Thursday because of everyone's schedule. But we're going to go this coming Thursday, when more people will be available. Anyone wanna come along?

*************************************************************************************
I am looking forward to a nice relaxing three day weekend. Today we are going here. Aside from that, who knows? We'll make it up as we go along.

*************************************************************************************
Everyone have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. That's an order.

27 Comments:

Anonymous Karen said...

Good Morning, Mr. Fabulous,
Glad to read that you're doing well. Sounds like you'll need this 3-day weekend to rest. You rest now!!

Well, I'm going to participate:
#15. I love my parents.

My selection of song and artist:
She Loves You.....The Beatles

Lots going on here...
Read about your party on MY birthday!!
Did you all sing to me around that chocolate thingy??

5:34 AM  
Blogger Annie Drogynous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

I visited your renter.

I choose:
69. My favorite question was, “who are you?” to which I got to reply, lamely, “I’m Cat Woman”. It was still great fun. (photos in my photos section). I rented the costume and didn’t want to return it but I did.

The song I would like to hear is:
Love Shack by the: B 52's


Dont get to crabby at the fesitval.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Karen--Long time no hear! Ah, you picked a timeless classic. Much like yourself! Happy 42nd birthday! :)

Lori--Love Shack? LOL. High degree of difficulty! :)

8:00 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I love meeting new renters!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Fab.

Perhaps a roadside serenade is in order??

8:02 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Oppss...I forgot to play along. Please don't kick me out of your sandbox Mr.Drivel. It was an honest mistake :)

Out of your renters 100 things I liked this one the most.
"3. I do still joke with family about “being 24″ on my next b-day. My last b-day cake from my DH said, “24” on it."

Because it reminds me of my blogger pal and yours, SHERRY who is still MIA.

I would like to hear you sing "Walk Like An Eqyptian" by the Bangles :)

8:08 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Visited your renter several times and really like her blog. OK so I'll play along, this is a great opportunity!

The one I pick is:
96. I like Coke. Coca-Cola, that is.

And I would loooooove to hear you sing: You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling by the Righteous Brothers (in the right kinda voice obviously)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

What if I have permission to be in her underwear drawer?....just saying.

She's nice like that...and lets me borrow things.

9:41 AM  
Blogger speckledpup said...

mr. fab: your homework is too hard, especially for a holiday weekend.

can't I just say that I love you, I scream your name out in my sleep and that I can't get that bruise to go away?

oh and sing "love me tender" ala Elvis.

kisses, The Pup

10:43 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

High degree of difficulty ok how about Teddy Bear by Elvis.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

I promise I will go and check her out later. This was to be my last stop off before dinner.

Right as for the song sugestion, how about Love Cats by the Cure. ;)

12:55 PM  
Blogger michele said...

Hey Fab, #5 I am not good with
death.

Please sing:
Rocket Man-Elton John

1:48 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I pick 2 of them because they go together and they moved me...

#47. I dreamed one day to live in the mountains of Colorado, in a log cabin, on a pretty hill, surrounded by trees, with a real good dog and my family.

and

#48. I live in the mountains of Colorado, in a log cabin, on a pretty hill, surrounded by trees, with a real good dog and my family.


I pick...hmmmm, let me think...I know! You've Got a Friend by James Taylor. ;)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I refuse to visit a girl who rents from a whore such as yourself!! :)

GL on your BOTB, hon!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

It's not a holiday weekend, in Canada!! We had ours last weekend!

Whore!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Hmmm, another battle, eh?? WHORE!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

OMG! You have to battle me too, whore vs. whore! Now we'll know who the REAL whore is!!! :)

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Eric T. said...

Just for you Fab. And I want to hear "Little Guitars" by Van Halen off their Diver Down album

50. I have just learned, this past 6 months, how to clean a house the proper way. It wasn’t that I lacked an example or a teacher — I just dissociated so much from life I didn’t remember anything. I now realize it’s important and I declutter the house daily.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Spidey--No one has a phone number for her or anything?

Dutch--Ooh, that's a song I would look bad on LOL

Mike--Now, Mike, you know that's just not true...

Pup--Oh Pup, if only I could believe that...LOL

Lori--Oh, I'll do either one if you win, that's cool. Tin roof. Rusted!

Suze--Never heard of that one LOL

Michele--I like that song!

Shelli--Wow, good choice :) But you still only get one entry!

Tracy--I may be the Mayor of Whoretown, but you are the Prime Minister of Whoreville :)

Eric--And you sir, are a prick LOL

9:49 PM  
Blogger ablondeblogger said...

I've always wanted someone to sing "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt to me. I know Mrs. Fab will probably throw that one away if she pulls it out of a hat, but it's worth a shot!

So here's #15 from Cat (who is awesome!)-

"14. My husband is my best friend. He is my soul mate."

I picked that one because I agree....about my husband I mean.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

17. I have over 18 named personalities in my system.

And I want "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Big Ben said...

I am only going to make a request - "Maneater" by Hall & Oates.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I meant that as one entry, silly. I just thought that they went together and were moving.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Hiya Fab Man,
Nope. No number for her. I am seriously thinking of doing some deep sluthing to find one though.

Keep ur fingers crossed.

Huggerzzz...

2:04 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I have barely had time to read my usual blogs! :(

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Tricia said...

Oh he's going to SING!

93. I think there is something out there we haven’t discovered yet and I find it odd that we would think, even here on Earth, that we’ve seen it all.

I have two requests. You can choose.

1. Anything by Elvis, I have a feeling you'll be good at this
2. Whip it by Devo

Hey if you start doing songs and readings daily maybe your site will be like the daily dancer http://dailydancer.com/ but without the video feed. :) Of course that guys Canadian.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Serra said...

I read Cat a lot, but picked this one:

62. I love post-its. I’m addicted to them and usually buy the yellow ones to save money — although I’d like purple and green and blue!

I pick: Sweet Home Chicago.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.