My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Can't hit a home run everytime...

I'm doing a little more housecleaning on all those drafts I still have that have piled up. I have deleted a few of them for good (trust me, they weren't worth your time) and I'm posting two of them today. Nothing special, just a couple of neat things that caught my eye in my travels.

Work is progressing nicely on my new digs, and I need to get rid of some stuff so I don't have to move it. You know how it is.

I forgot to mention that I did my usual Saturday guest post over at Jin's. If you want to check it out, it's a short one. I don't think any of you are on the list I talk about. Well, maybe that guy over there...

My renter is only with me for another day, so if you have not yet been over to see her, please do, she's in the room at the end of the hall. You better knock first, though. I think she's in there with a couple of UF students and my neighbor's collie.

I don't ask questions.

I find that a post on Sunday isn't complete without a vague reference to bestiality, don't you agree?

My sisters Shelli and Megan are staying out of trouble so far this weekend down in South Florida. I've got lawyers and bailbondsmen on speed dial, but so far they've been behaving themselves, thank God.

14 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

I didn't know you were moving your blog. I would ask where you are moving it too, but I don't ask questions either...hahaha :)

One way or another I will find you. You can count on that, buddy!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Noi Rocker said...

Hey Mr Fab, I just heard you singing Shania Twain's song. So when are you gonna dance for us? I cant wait. Haha. You should join American Idol, you will definitely win;)

1:34 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

As far as you know, anyway. I mean, there are just some things that we have to keep from our older brother.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Spidey--Don't worry, I won't be hiding. Just moving to wordpress and my own domain :)

Noi--I'm not sure anyone wants to see me dance. Or hear me sing. You must be starved for entertainment over there LOL

Shelli--Yes, but I would still know if you had been arrested. I have many associates down there keeping an eye on my sisters...

6:08 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

He will dance as soon as the wooden shoes have arrived, or so he promised me.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

I hope no animals were harmed during the making of this post. :D

8:15 AM  
Blogger nanuk said...

Is the collie a Lassie or a Laddie?

9:53 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Dutchy--I will dance like a maniac, maniac, on the floor...

Suze--Would that be a problem? :)

Nanul--I don't think it really matters...

10:07 AM  
Blogger shirley said...

How did I know that I'd read about some form of hot animal action when I clicked to your blog? Man, you keep my Sundays interesting!

11:16 AM  
Blogger michele said...

Hey Fab,a sunday without a
reference to beastiality
would be refreshing.
All the people say Amen.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

whore!

4:20 PM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

Mollie says hi!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Shirley--pervert :)

Michele--At least it was a VAGUE reference :)

Tracy--Back atcha! :)

Katt--I love her.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I got nothing to say, just dropping in for a high Five ;)

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.