My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Comments? I get comments...

I usually try to respond to everyone's comments, but I've had a lot going on in my life the last few days and I am dreadfully behind on everything. I want to get cracking on catching up on everyone's blogs, so in this case I am just going to respond to a few of the comments here, as most of them centered around a few themes, and I have a few thoughts about them. Starting with this post, I will be getting back to responding to each comment individually.

First, the other day, I received not a comment but an email from a dear friend who suggested that with the Dutch song post I have perhaps "jumped the shark" with the audio blogging, and that I ought to not do it anymore.

I think hers is the minority opinion, because I get so many positive comments about it, and a lot of requests. However, I must admit that I am somewhat baffled by the popularity of them. Either I have no idea what people find entertaining, or you are all just being nice because you've gotten your hands on my psychological profile and realize that it is best not to aggravate me with negative comments, lest I go on the tri-state killing spree I am always threatening.

Now, in the same email, she suggested that I might want to blog more about anal rape. She found that to her liking. So, being the borderline genius I am (according to absolutely no one) I hit upon a brilliant idea. Why not combine the two?

What do you think about an audio post of me being anally raped? Is that pushing the envelope, or what? Is blogdom ready for that?

Now all I need is a volunteer...

*************************************************************************************
A lot of folks commented that I would be more at ease if I took something to relieve my anxiety about everything that encompassed taking a plane trip.

The problem with that is, that I'm pretty sure you have to take that stuff a couple hours before the plane takes off, don't you? I don't see how I could get to the airport and do all that stuff if I was on some sort of medication. I would need someone to take me there and set me up, and then someone to meet me when I landed.

Seems like a lot of trouble.

*************************************************************************************
Thanks for all the kind words about my three sisters, Shelli, Megan, and Pup. Pup seems pretty sure that they did play dress-up with me back when we were growing up. If that is true, I must have repressed it. And I can understand why. If I was the younger brother, it's understandable that they would take advantage of me in that fashion. But I am the oldest sibling so that can only mean one thing.

I liked it.

In fact as I was going through some photo albums I found a picture y'all might find interesting. But blogger won't let me post it for some reason.

For some reason, I have an urge to listen to some Culture Club tunes.

*************************************************************************************

Kari wrote:

I feel all alone. I have no cyber siblings. If I let you wear my panties can I be related too??

Please email for the address to send them to. I am sure we can work something out.

Beadinggalinms wrote:

Do you prefer fishnet stockings or regular ones? I kinda wanna see ya in the fishnets ok dammit I do want to see ya in fishnets.

Ask your sister Lori. She has some 8X10's she's been hiding from you.

And many of you had the same reaction to the anal rape post:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Open your mind, people!

*************************************************************************************

I'll be by to see ya'll Saturday. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. Win the lottery. Have an orgy. Shave your pets. Chop down a tree. Reupholster a chair. Whip up a tasty meatloaf. Live a little!

34 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

OMG... am I first?

Just to show how much of a life I don't have - this just made my weekend!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

The Dutch song?

Not your best work, in my humble opinion.

I do love your audio blogs and would hate to see you stop doing them

Why haven't I been selected as a sibling? I only have 4 brothers. I think I need one more!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Several things. DO NOT combine anal rape and audioblogging. I will not come back and I don't think you want to alienate me now that we have come this far. Who will take the coke rap for you?

And, excuse me! Accepting panty bribes to allow others to be your sister when we had to earn it the hard way (and by this, I know you know what I mean) well that is just not fair.

hmph! *pouting*

11:43 PM  
Blogger SupComTabz said...

I love your audio blogs.. even if I torment you because of them.

11:55 PM  
Blogger niteowl said...

I'd make that tasty meatloaf, but unfortunately I burned up my kitchen last week making Hamburger Helper. They need to sell that stuff pre-made and save us(me) from ourselves(myself).

2:29 AM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

omg omg i did two of them! i shaved my cats AND reupholstered a chair ( i also hemmed some curtains)

2:43 AM  
Blogger Maidink said...

You have a lovely weekend, too, Fab.

Yeah, I know that's boring. Sorry.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I'm expecting some mild necking in a car, will that do? I would never make meatloaf, that'd be cruel!
Have a blast!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

no to anal rape.

yes to shaving your pet and making meatloaf..but not in that order.

Have a good one:)

7:14 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Fantastagirl--Oh nonsense, you have a tremendous life! :)

Pissy--Don't worry, I will keep doing them as long as people want to hear them!

Shelli--I didn't say for sure that paying the bribe would make her a sister, I was just..damn, girl, this is just like when we were kids and you would sneak downstairs and disrupt me when I would have a girl on the couch! Always meddling in my romantic affairs! LOL

Tabz--That is mostly why I do them. For the torment factor!

Biteowl--People still eat Hamburger Helper?

Bluepaintred--Well damn girl, you know how to PARTY!

Maidink--No, it was real. Real is good!

Lorraine--Mild necking will be fine. And how is making a meatloaf cruel? I am confused...

Sandi--Or you could make your pets and shave a meatloaf...

7:37 AM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

I enjoy the dramatic readings!
I am wondering about the rape, are you looking for a rapist or victim??? you weren't clear on that..
I am with big pissy, I also feel sad I have no siblings....

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Blair Bitch said...

I see how it is. They don't like the idea of you blogging more about anal rape but they enjoy it when you boast about having sex with lemurs? That's fucked up.

What's even more fucked up is that those questions some of your readers posed have taken on your warped sense of humor. Something is really wrong here.

Death to the audioblogs!

8:43 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Well, I did hear Leave and Blair talk about strap on's the other day... Maybe you should ask them...?

10:40 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

If you come over make sure you wear your fishnets and I'll provide the butt plug. ;)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Attila The Mom said...

Hope you and Mrs. Fab have a great weekend too!

11:13 AM  
Blogger ❉ pixie ❉ said...

I think she is the minority on this as well.

Reason we enjoy them?
Because it's empowering to sing and tons of people wouldn't do it for fear of embarrassment. You aren't afraid to embarrass yourself and I think that's awesome. I'm also one of those people who doesn't care about acting like an ass, so I appreciate it in that aspect as well.

Audio Anal Rape = Jumping the shark
Yes. Don't do it. Please. That's just wrong.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Katt--I could go either way on the victim/victee thing. Let's see a show of hands...

Blair--Don't sugarcoat it dear, how do you REALLY feel? :)

Dutchy--No way am I letting Blair get near me with a strap on. That's JUST what she wants LOL

Suze--Are you sure Alex won't mind me using his buttplug?

11:15 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Attila--You and yours as well!

Pixie--No anal rape. You DID know I was kidding about that, right?

11:17 AM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Okay, so you think YOU'RE behind in reading blogs?? Tsss. I come back after 2 days (me thinks) and find so many new posts. Anyway, I agree with Shelli... Don't combine anal rape and audioblogging.

So. And we'l be having a boring long weekend again (Yay for catholic holidays in Europe!) doing very little.

11:43 AM  
Blogger stephanie said...

Put me in the camp of no audio blogging and anal rape combo.

But now I need to go find my Bat out of Hell CD and put it on my nano.

Have a great weekend too, and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

11:54 AM  
Blogger ablondeblogger said...

I'm with you on being behind on responding to comments! In fact, I'm behind on everything.

Count me in as one who loves the audio blogging!

And, you may be behind on resonding to comments, but I am not going to let you get away with pretending not to notice my challenge to you.

To sing or say "Man, I Feel Like a Woman" by Shania Twain. I will keep reminding you until you do it. :)

1:16 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Its true about the 8 x 10's, I made a bunch of copies of them and plastered my bedroom wall with them to help me sleep at nite.

4:29 PM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

WTF!!?? She has 8x10's never told me, never showed me any of them!! I am goin on a sister strike.

Have a great weekend. I am not going to make any meatloaf, reuphoslter furniture I might shave the kittie kittie though. heehee ;)

4:34 PM  
Blogger gunngirl said...

I like audio posts, just not the talking renditions of songs. I'd rather hear what you decided to do in your car on the way to the store.

Just sayin'

live a little and have an orgy. Hmmm, I'm open for that idea. Not shave a pet though, even if my cat can use it.

4:34 PM  
Blogger shirley said...

Blogmade hit - ding! (and no, you don't need to respond to this) ;)

5:11 PM  
Blogger michele said...

I prefer to win the lottery
this weekend. So i can live
happily ever after.
Have a relaxing weekend.
CHILLAX!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

CS--Oh pshaw! I am always envious of your super-cool weekends!

Stephanie--Bat Out of Hell? Best 70's album ever, just beating out Born to Run in my opinion.

ABB--Someone is greedy LOL. You already had a song. Hmmm...maybe, though...

Lori and Beady--I hate it when I come between sisters..

7:34 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Gunngirl--What is on my mind on the way to the store? Freak LOL

Shirley--I'll respond if I want LOL

Michele--Yeah, that would be my first choice too!

7:35 PM  
Blogger marty said...

I noticed you weren't around so I just posted things on my own blog on your behalf. I apologize in advance for any visits from law enforcement agents.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what has been going on in your life the last few days?

9:50 PM  
Blogger Her Uber Cuteness said...

Mr F...
I hope you have a faboo weekend and I will be reading on and on and on.... writing a little too...

10:17 PM  
Blogger Attila The Mom said...

Gee willikers! I voted for you on BOB 3 times in the last couple of days!

Are you going for world domination, or what? ;-)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Dick Small said...

I wish I was this popular.

1:00 PM  
Blogger ablondeblogger said...

I know I already had my song...but I'm kicking myself for not thinking of Shania's for you to do instead!!!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.