My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dutch Treat!

You like that title? Took me all of yesterday to think that one up!

Meet my new renter, DutchBitch of * DutchyFul * DutchyLicious * DutchyBitchious *

In case you haven't figured it out, she's Dutch. Yet, she is also from Holland. And The Netherlands.

Wait a minute. Why so many names for one country? What are they hiding?

You will love DutchBitch. She's a sexy, sassy, single mom and since she is Dutch, I figure she um...must raise tulips for a living. Or something. Because I think tulips are Holland's number one export, just ahead of wooden shoes and gonorrea. But I might be wrong about the gonorrea. It might be chlamydia.

DutchBitch, by the way, is the one you need to blame for that hideous audiopost I did. I am sure several of you have had to enter therapy because of that post, and for that I apologize, but I have no intention of footing those medical bills.

She is sending me a pair of size 15 wooden shoes as a thank you for doing that post. I look forward to posting a picture of them. Or of me in them. Or me in them in a provocative pose. Maybe me in the nude except for the wooden shoes and a strategically placed tulip bulb...

In any event, while you try to digest that mental picure, click over and show her some love!

Don't make me beg. You don't want to see me beg. It ain't pretty!

24 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

So, may we be seeing an HNT wearing just your clogs?

The Dutch also have some very interesting shops, maybe she could send you something over from one of those. ;)

6:16 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Suze--Is that something you would be interested in? Oh wait, of course it is ;)

6:23 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

there is no need for the tulip in the picture.
Can't wait to see, ummm, the clogs! ;)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I've seen you beg.

I was your campaign manager, remember?

7:30 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

a pic of the size 15 ooo I can't wait, wait you said of the clogs...

7:36 AM  
Blogger Pud said...

She is one funny DutchBitch!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Shit. Suze took my comment. I was going to say you need to do a HNT with the shoes. Of course, I don't need to see anything but the shoes. We used to bathe together, remember? And in spite of what you say, the size 15 does not mean what you are implying it means. So girls, clean your panties.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Wooden shoes?

You will be posting pictures of those right? I gotta see you in 'em! ;)

8:36 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Hey buddy. I am stil on my first cup of coffee here. Kindly keep the visuals to a minimum!
--Just kidding. I am honestly looking forward to seeing you in your wood---en shoes that is ;-)

8:42 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Sandi--LOL. Sadly, I talk big, but I am not an exhibitionist!

Pissy--That's right LOL. I WAS quite the whore, wasn't I?

Beady--Easy now...

Pud--Ain't that the truth?

Shelli--Hey, I only mentioned my shoe size. Whatever conclusions they draw are their own. But sadly, folks, she speaks the truth...

Stacy--You can count on it, my friend!

Spidey--A shot of the shoes is all you get, sorry to be a tease!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks soooooooooo much for the mental image....hehe...size 15?? You are not serious! =P...

10:08 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Hmph. At least I lost out to a mom and not a whore, like you! :)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

PS. I'm still mad at you! :)

10:20 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Fabby! Thanks for the great introduction! I will try to be a good renter! Mwah!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I showed her the love!!

12:53 PM  
Blogger gunngirl said...

Ohh, I like the red on her blog. Dutchlicious!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Shannon--True story! :)

Tracy--But I still love you! Whore!

Dutchy--Just keep the heavy petting on the couch with your boyfriends to a minimum, please!

Leave--That's why we love ya!

GunnGirl--Isn't it delicious?

3:04 PM  
Blogger michele said...

I would love to see a
nude fab in wooden shoes.
I'm with sandi forget the
tulip.
I hope you're not teasing us
like you did with the cookies.

4:11 PM  
Blogger ablondeblogger said...

Heading over there now!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Tricia said...

Size 15 clogs???

hmmm clogs and tulip bulbs, the photo opportunities are endless. I wanna see what you do with this one. :) LOL

Oh by the way, I changed the lemur litter box for you, the smell coming from your room was getting a little funky. ;)

9:46 PM  
Blogger marty said...

Do you visualize yourself as the Little Dutchboy plugging a hole in the dike?

(can you count the double entendres?)

6:53 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Yeah, I like her...don't beg ok?

10:02 AM  
Blogger Dick Small said...

I'm not ashamed to beg.

12:08 PM  
Blogger cherish said...

Nekid
Wooden shoes
Mr. Fabulous

mmmnn Wipes the drool can not wait!!!!!!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.