My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I got me a new tenant!

Guess what I've got. No, not gonorrea. This time. No, a new tenant! Meet Jen of Casual Slack:

Okay, that's not really her. The only real pictures of her that I have are nudes. It was just her, me, and a bottle of MD 20/20. I will always remember those 27 minutes.

It was once again agony to choose a tenant, which is the reason I don't do it every week. I looked at offers from people not on my blogroll, but did not choose them for one reason or another. Mostly either it was because I didn't feel they were a great fit with what I think of as the typical Pointless Drivel reader or because they didn't have a habit of posting every day.

That left the offers from people on my blogroll, which included All-Night.Org, Noi Rocker, The Fifth Column, and Winged Emotion. I considered them pretty well known though, or at least I had known of them for a long time. Especially Tracy from Winged Emotion, who is practically a blogging icon as well as a battle whore :)

I finally went with Jen (although if I had read B's latest post beforehand, I may have gone with her regardless).

I have not known Jen as long as the others. She posts everyday, and her style is...different. She is not long on words, preferring pictures and videos for the most part. So that is a departure for me. But I like it. It's refreshing. I urge you to check her out. I would not be babbling about her otherwise!

Plus I kind of owe her for those 27 minutes. After we were done I hit her with a lamp and skipped out on paying for the room. I always felt bad about that.

We like a lot of the same movies, which is always a good sign. But then she lives in Rhode Island, which is a bad sign. Four of her favorite TV shows are the same as mine, which is another good sign. Yet she works in advertising, which is a bad sign. Or is that a good sign? I can never remember.

It is a troubling sign, however, that on her blogroll my blog is listed all in lowercase letters. It makes my blog look smaller than the others. I can't help but wonder if she is making a subtle comment about the size of my johnson. I don't see how she could even remember after all this time. I had heard she was in the hospital for eleven days after I hit her with the lamp.

Anyway, she is now renting a room from me. Strange how these things happen.

But Jen? I took all the lamps out of the room, and I'm locking my bedroom door at night. Don't get any ideas.

Well, I've given you about a half dozen chances to click over to her. If you haven't done it yet, go up and click on the thumbnail sketch. Do it for the Fabster, you know you want to.

And Jen? I've got friends coming over. Bring your A game for the next week, okay? No pressure :)

38 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Is that a man or a woman with a wicked hairlip?

11:28 PM  
Blogger MC said...

See, that's why LSD is a bad drink flavoring overall.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

27 minutes? I'm impressed.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I like MD 20/20. Wait...Never mind, I'm your sister, ewwww!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

the photo scared me, so I ran

1:16 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lynda--I think it was Miss Canada 1988. Oooh, burn! Just kidding my Canadian brothers and sisters!

MC--Studies, studies are inconclusive...

Mike--Okay, it might have been more like 20. Geez...

Shelli--Thanks. Eww. I guess I won't be getting back to sleep now...

Lorraine--You are a fragile, delicate thing :)

4:17 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Looked at her blog and me likey! Just put the wooden shoes in front of her door. They are huge enough to keep her out if she gets any ideas.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Twenty seven minutes with a guy who wears size 15's...lucky girl. ;)

6:17 AM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

have been popping over there lately myself! I still don't understand all the blog renting roll crap though.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Dick Small said...

I was surprised when I saw that pic. I didn't know hermaphrodites really existed...

8:18 AM  
Blogger Pud said...

I likey Jen's blog. Good call!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Attila The Mom said...

Hey you're on the daily top blogs on Blogmad again! Woohoo!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Casual Slack is SMACK.
I visit early and often to get my slack fix. I feed Jen often with sugary treats early in the AM and this gets her mighty daft, preposterous, nonsensical, and somewhat wacky sense of humor going.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

The GREATEST 27 minutes ever!!!

I'm still healing mentally about the lamp incident..

Forgive & Forget.. that's what they say...Right??


Glad to Be Here!!
Thanks for having me Mr. Fabulous

Hope Everyone Stops by the Slack!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Finn said...

Who is that in the picture? He/she looks vaguely familar. Wayne Newton?

10:00 AM  
Blogger Dick Small said...

Of course we will, Jen! We just can't get enough of your wit and your bard!
BTW, Megan, I believe that's Little Richard, best known for his stunning rendition of 'Tutti Frutti'. Anyone see a connection? I sure do.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

You suck. Whore. I'm not talking to you anymore! :)

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Josh said...

Oh damn, your blog is now stuck at -1 on BOTB. Good luck on that. Probably get it fixed by the time hell freezes over.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

:talking to you for one minute only:

YOU ARE SUCH A BATTLE WHORE you are STUCK with BURGER BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA... ok, that was rude. But you are!!! WHORE!!!!!!!!!!

11:21 AM  
Blogger michele said...

That picture looks like
"Little Richard"
Good Golly Miss Molley!

11:49 AM  
Blogger speckledpup said...

humina, humina, humina


the pup, she likes.....it.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Dutchy--I can't, I like to wear them to bed :)

Suze--Well, I do what I can...

Katt--That's okay. If you ever want to learn about it, let me know.

Dick--I thought your daughter was one...

Pud--Thanks, buddy!

Attila--Really? Cool!

Annie--Sugar? I thought it was crack...

Jen--Forgive and forget, huh? I still don't trust you LOL

Megan--It does, kinda, doesn't it?

Dick--I am SO having you committed...

Tracy--You love me and you damn well know it...

Josh--Oh crap I just noticed that. He gets stuck a lot...Shit

Tracy--Help me! Help me!

michele--Have mercy! Good God, y'all!

Pup--If the Pup likes...all is well, and all will be well.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps next time Mr. Fab! and thanks for the very sweet comment over at my blog!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

I keep reading that as "click all over her" and taking it in a sexual way....

my hubby could give you pointers on lasting more then 27 minutes you know

2:43 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Um, that looks like LaToya Jackson and Tito Jackson all mixed up together.

Either that, or Lisa Lisa from Cult Jam became a man.

CP.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

where the HELL did you find that creepy photo? is that Debarge? ;)

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Blair Bitch said...

You posted a picture of The Asian Prince?! That guy rocks! As I'm sure that Jen does, too!

3:22 PM  
Blogger ablondeblogger said...

ROFL! Is that Little Richard?

4:46 PM  
Blogger ❉ pixie ❉ said...

I didn't even see you up for rent over at BE. I would have totally bid for space over here. What category are you in?

5:20 PM  
Blogger MC said...

well, who doesn't want to click all over Jen?

5:33 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Isn't Latoya Jackson and Tito mixed together like Michael Jackson or something?

5:49 PM  
Blogger kari said...

Alright already...I'll go.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Anon--I'd comment again, but I don't know who you are LOL.

Bluepaintred--I'm sure he could because when you have a small penis you have to think up other ways to kill the time :)

CP--Oh man, I love me some Lisa Lisa with Cult Jam and Full Force!

Webmiztris--Nice pull! I am surprised anyone remembers DeBarge! :)

Blair--Asian Prince?

ABB--Looks kinda like him, eh?

Pixie--Humor I think. This is humor?

MC--Everybody does!

Lynda--I think it's an combination of ALL the Jacksons LOL

Karl--You won't be sorry!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Big Ben said...

I don't really have anything to say about this post but I am watching a Nick Lachey music video right now.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

oh no you didn't

dissing canadians AND penis' in teh same post comments???/


Bad Bad Boy Fab

6:50 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Ben--You sexy beast!

Bluepaintred--We kid because we love!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Blair Bitch said...

Fab, how could you post a picture of someone and not know who he is?! He's the Asian Prince and for a long time, his website had such a cult following. He was looking for his Princess and such. He was very materialistic showing off his silk clothing and all his cars. Nearly everyone thought it was a hoax. To this day, I still think that picture is of a woman with a cheesy mustache slapped on.

Ask Leave It To Cleavage, I introduced her to him (AM I NOT HOT? Leave?! lol)

11:25 PM  
Blogger cherish said...

I popped over and visited Jen

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.