My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

It has been a while...

...since I did a meme. But frankly, the old engine has been sputtering lately. I don't think it's writer's block exactly, but I haven't been in the best of moods lately, and it has caused me to have trouble coming up with posts. Mondays post sucked out loud, Tuesdays I had been meaning to do for a while, Wednesdays was one I started a little while ago, and today is a meme. So I've kinda been coasting a little bit lately. But I'm entitled, right? Hopefully it's still entertaining. Plus I have a four day weekend starting today, so I will strip down to my underwear, rub cocoa butter all over myself, and lay out in the backyard until the sun bakes some good post ideas into my head.

I saw this over at Deb's site a while back (see Deb? I remembered!) and knew it would come in handy. I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to grab it if you want.

What curse word do you use the most? Fuck, no question about it.
Do you own an iPod? You betcha, the big 40 gig one. Love it!
Who on your MySpace β€œTop 8” do you talk to the most? I am not on Myspace. Does that make me square? It seems that everyone is on there these days.
What time is your alarm clock set for? It's set for 4:30 AM, but I almost never use it.
What color is your room? Our bedroom is beige with one blue wall.
Flip flops or sneakers? Sneakers. I love my Birkenstocks, but those aren't really flip flops, are they?
Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? I would usually rather take it. I don't need my soul stolen any more than it already has been.
What was the last movie you watched? We saw the latest X-men movie this past weekend. And the day before that we saw Mission Impossible 3. I wouldn't see either film again. Do any of your friends have children? At my age, of course.
Has anyone ever called you lazy? Hmm...I don't think so.
Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Yes, depending on how badly I need the sleep.
What CD is currently in your CD player? Wreck of the Day by Anna Nalick
Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? I don't drink milk much anymore, but when I do it's usually skim milk.
Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes. People tell me secrets all the time. A secret is safe with me.
Have you ever given someone a hickey? Yes, but it has been a while.
Who was the last person to call you? Becky from my dentist's office to tell me I had missed my appointment. I had written the time of the appointment down wrong.
Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I know that they do, and they can all go fuck themselves.
Did you watch cartoons as a child? I loved me some Bugs Bunny!
How many siblings do you have? I have one biological brother, and three cyber soul sisters. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Not generally.
What movie do you know every line to? The Blues Brothers. Try me.
Do you own any band t-shirts? I do not.
What is your favorite salad dressing? Bleu cheese. Yum!
Do you read for fun? All the time, but not as much as I used to.
Do you cry a lot? That's classified.
Who was the last person to text message you? Shelli, but she sent it to the wrong number :)
Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have both, but I spend 98% of my time on the laptop.
Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? Not really. I think about it once in a while, but never do it.
What is the weather like? Sunny and hot and humid. Typical weather for Florida in June.
Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? I would tend to doubt it, but who knows. Wait, this is assuming I'm not married anymore, right?
Is sex before marriage wrong? Sex before marriage is vital.
When was the last time you slept on the floor? Probably the day or two before we moved to Florida from South Carolina. Mrs. Fab was already here, and the furniture left before I did, so I spent a day or two on the floor of the old apartment.
How many hours of sleep do you need to function? It varies. It's best if I at least get six. Are you in love or lust? Why not both?
Are your days full and fast-paced? Not lately, but they can be. It all depends on what is going on.
Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? I usually do, yes.
How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 45, but not until next year thank you very much. And I still haven't grown up.
Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Yes, but I still make mistakes.
Have you ever been to Six Flags? I don't think so. I'm not much of an amusement park guy. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Generally with the opposite sex. but I like to think I can get along with anyone.
Do you like cottage cheese? I do. Do you have any?
Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Mostly on my tummy, sometimes on my side, never on my back.
Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Lots of times, although not in a while.
Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yes I do, but I don't do it too often except with Mrs. Fab.
What song did you last sing out loud? Use Me by Bill Withers. It was on my XM radio. I love that song.
What is your favorite TV show? Hmm...I don't watch much TV regularly. I would say The Office.
Which celebrity, dead or alive, would like to have lunch with? David Letterman or Tony Kornheiser.
Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Hmm...that doesn't happen too often, even when I am speaking or performing (like with the Blues Brothers presentation), so I can't remember.
What one thing do you wish you had? The ability to just stay at home full time and write and blog.
Favorite lyrics? The song that first comes to mind is Seven year Ache by Rosanne Cash.

Okay...now where is that cocoa butter? Anyone want to rub it on me?

36 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Totally awesome! I might try this one tomorrow. Does crap count as a cuss word?

11:26 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

A lot of things on this list made me smile. Some because I knew the answers, some because I had similar answers and some because I was mentioned either directly or as a wink. By that, I think you know what I mean. If not, let me know and I will tell you.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

i am SO doing this !

and even if you havent been at your blogging best FABio, you have still managed to make me SMILE and quite frankly, its something i have needed the last two days!

1:23 AM  
Blogger CeCe said...

cocoa butter, *wretches* the smell of cocoa butter has been a real killer this pregnancy! GROSS!

1:51 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I don't have the patience...although I did do something similar on Lori's blog, but don't go check 'cause I KNOW you'll comment on one of my answers!

5:24 AM  
Blogger karaoke queen said...

Mmmm Cocoa butter. Sunscreen makes me hungry.

5:33 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Does it need to be rubbed all over?

5:39 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lynda--Hmm...I don't think so. Sorry :)

Shelli--It's because that we think alike because we are related :)

Bluepaintred--Thanks, I hope things get better soon, my friend...

Cece--Does cocoa butter come up a lot during the pregnancy?

Lorraine--Well, now you KNOW I'm going over there...LOL

KQueen--Umm...don't eat it, though.

Dutchy--Yes. Is that a problem? :)

6:05 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

You know me, NO problem ;-)

7:04 AM  
Blogger Pud said...

Have fun baking your skin off!

8:18 AM  
Blogger β‰ pixie ❉ said...

Not having a MySpace doesn't make you uncool, it makes you cooler in my eyes. I think MySpace is so trashy. I did an audiopost once about how MySpace is like the trailer-trash of the blogsphere (no offense to trailers or trash).

I'm totally stealing this meme. Fun stuff as usual Mr. Fab.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oooo....I love the smell of cocoa butter...can I lay out too??? I need some new ideas baked into my own noggin...;)

Oh, and I'm stealing this meme...just so you know...;)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

mmmm cocoa butter - I love the smell of it.

9:20 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I must leave now to go fuck myself cause I was talking about you last night to Lori. All I said was I bet he thinks I am a snob cause I haven't left you a comment in a couple of days. :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

That was interesting!
I think I shall steal it *grin*

9:42 AM  
Blogger Finn said...

I'll decline on the cocoa butter, thanks.

And I still haven't figured out what the deal is with MySpace. But I figure since everyone and his mother is on it, I prefer not to be. I'm crazy like that.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Do you use a tanning accelerator?

It'll help 'bronze' you even faster! ;-)

10:20 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Dutchy--I didn't think so :)

Pud--It's a bold adventure!

Pixie--Trailer trash of the blogosphere...I like that!

Stacy and Fantastagirl--Come on over. There is plenty of cocoa butter for everyone!

Beady--We'll let you slide, hon :)

Spidey--Steal away :)

Megan--Sis, you can't go wrong zigging when everyone else is zagging. That is my philosophy :)

Pissy--I have a mild one. Don't want to get TOO dark LOL

10:44 AM  
Blogger shirley said...

Blogmad hit - ding! (my comments engine is sputtering, eek!)

11:07 AM  
Blogger D said...

I stole it too, I'm feeling quiet.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Mandy said...

Korn-who?

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

Yes, Mr. Fab, cocoa butter does come up a lot during pregnancy because you have to slather yourself in the stuff daily to avoid stretch marks. Worked for me - not a single one last time around, and I hope the same goes for this one. Poor Cece, I feel for her, but luckily cocoa butter is actually one of the few smells that doesn't make me gag. Mmmm...cocoa butter.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

I must fess up I am highly addicted to cocoa butter.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

No hickeys for Mrs Fab lately?

11:55 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

You wake up at 4.30am, what time do you go to bed? Interesting list but if you didn't do these lists you could set your alarm for later. LOL

Hope you having a good holiday.

11:55 AM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

I'll rub it in and steal that meme. Maybe I'll keep it for a "slow" blogging period (like now!?!). LOL!

12:21 PM  
Blogger michele said...

Interesting meme,don't forget the
coppertone.My space is mostly
teens and child predators from
what i've heard.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Shirley--I love exchanging BlogMad hits with you!

D--Be my guest!

Amanda/Mandy--Make up your mind who you want to be LOL

Lori--You're not eating it, are you? :)

Mimi--Not as far as you know :)

Suze--Sleep is overrated :)

CS--Knock yourself out! (not literally, though)

Michele--teens and child predators...lovely

3:14 PM  
Blogger Dick Small said...

Cocoa butter's best on toast.... OKAY, I know that was TOTALLY stupid but I couldn't come up with anything else, sorry.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I have a MySpace, but I never visit it. I have thought of deleting it more than once.

3:22 PM  
Blogger ablondeblogger said...

Not having a MySpace account doesn't make you "square," but saying the word "square" makes you square. :)

I love your sentiments for the talking-behind-your back crowd. ITA!

And I LOVE The Office. Do you think Pam will marry her fiance, or run off with Jim? (I'm rooting for Jim).

3:52 PM  
Blogger Pandora said...

"What CD is currently in your CD player? Wreck of the Day by Anna Nalick"

I love that CD I have it on my iPOOP too..

6:41 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Dick--It's the thought that counts!

Lynda--Okay, good, so I'm not missing anything...

ABB--Oh, I think she should TOTALLY end up with Jim!

FCL--Isn't it awesome?!

6:54 PM  
Blogger SupComTabz said...

lazy!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

I kept scrolling and scrolling , but I couldn't find any posts that "sucked." (Maybe you deleted them?)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Plunky said...

OMG. Tony Kornheiser??? My fiance watches him everyday. He LOVES him!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.