My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

More about my sisters

The picture is becoming clearer.

First of all, it is flattering that so many folks out there wish they were part of our little family. I wish we could adopt you all. But Thanksgiving and Christmas are already gonna be a nightmare.
When we were growing up, Pup was the trouble maker. If you don't believe me, here is part of a chat that Shelli and I had yesterday:

Mr. Fabulous: You are the best sister EVER
Mr. Fabulous: Except for when you used to dress me up
Shelli: I think that Pup was the evil one
Shelli: She did most of the dressing up
Mr. Fabulous: I think so too. She was the ringleader of you three
Shelli: Me and my twin Megan just watched
Shelli: And giggled
Mr. Fabulous: Huh, so you are blameless?
Shelli: Yes of course
Mr. Fabulous: You were enablers
Shelli: LOL

That Pup, so cruel to me when we were growing up. Oh, by the way, I finally got that picture to load. They claimed I liked it when they dressed me up, but I don't seem very happy here.

And as long as I am sharing pictures, here is one of the twins, Shelli and Megan. Aren't they adorable?

And Pup? Well, Pup was always the black sheep of the family:

But we love her anyway, despite some of the um...choices she has made in life.

19 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

It is Michelle and Megan, by the way, Shelli is just my nickname. Mom and Dad had to have the cute M and M names for twins, you know.

And, Pup, I think he made that whole chat thing up. I said nothing about your evilness. Us girls have to stick together.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Yes, but as you will recall, I always prefered to call you Shelli. Because "Smelly" doesn't rhyme with "Michelle" :)

12:13 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Yes, you always were a brat.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Shelli--You're still jealous because all your friends had the hots for me.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

lol. And ROFL.

Um, Mr. Fab....what about Smelly Michelley? Hmmmm?

(Sorry Shelli)

1:46 AM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

LMAO I for one am glad to NOT bea part of your family, I will enjoy your madeness from the safty of my own blog thank you very much!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lynda--That is a GOOD one. That and "Michelle Michelle she's going to hell"

That always made her cry.

Bluepaintred--Hey, that doesn't mean YOU'RE not mad too, ya know!

2:26 AM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

What a nice family album! You do look quite unhappy in that dress... But I understand. They could at least have given you matching socks! LOL

4:31 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Darn, but you look good in a dress. My request is that you put on a dress from a female, take a photo and post it. I dare you ;)

5:00 AM  
Blogger Dick Small said...

Sadly I know all about bad choices. And regret.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

CS--Well, sadly, to this day my sisters don't really accessorize well...

Lorraine--When the Canadian dollar regains some strength we'll revisit this idea and I will give you a ballpark figure of about how much it would take for me to do that :)

Dick--Ok. Well, that's good to know...

6:22 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

We have matching socks LOL.


Nice family photos.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Mr Fab, I'm envious of that dress. Do you still have it? :D

8:17 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lori--Oh good, if I lose one I'll know where to get a replacement :)

Suze--I can look. It does something to you, does it? LOL

8:46 AM  
Blogger Ocean said...

awe the twins are just adoreable.

Double Dare ya from lorraine's post. Come on hunnie make us some ocean motions :)

9:20 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Ocean--Pervert :)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

You know, I do not appreciate you putting me on a pedestal in your posts and then badmouthing me in your comments, as if you think that I never read them. You are not very nice and I am telling Mom!

My friends didn't have the hots for you, they were always staring at you because you always had a booger hanging from your nose or some piece of food stuck to your face.

;)

11:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Shelli--They did TOO have the hots for me. That's why I always kept some boogers and food on my face. That turned them on, the little freaks. That's why they never wanted to do it doggy style. They wanted to lick my face while we were "doing it"

7:01 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

That is just disgusting! You are really the freak!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.