My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

We gotta get out of this place...

I saw this on the always fabulous Dawn's site. I even copied the same picture she had, because I thought it was the best one available. Dawn is top shelf, all the way!

I have to tell you, this is diabolically addicting. My only hope is that by passing it on to others, I can appease its black soul and it will allow me to live my life once more unencumbered by the need to enter the maze...

Abandon all hope ye who enter here. Or something.

Don't do it...don't do it: Maze Frenzy.

I'm free! Free!

That's all you get from me today. What are you still doing inside? Go out and get a healthy glow by laying out in the sun. Help the economy by dropping a couple of C-notes at Wal-Mart. Satisfy your bloodlust by killing a hitchiker. Do something!

Oh wait, I'm not done yet. My weekly post is up at Devil's Advocate. You can read it here, but I would not recommend you do so if you are a cat lover or are one of those people who have no sense of humor. In fact, I would be surprised if I didn't lose some readers over that post.

Oh crap, I'm still not done because Tabz tagged me with a meme. Luckily it is a short one:

Five things in my refrigerator:
1. Coke Zero
2. Carrots (for the bunnies)
3. Barbeque sauce
4. Hard boiled eggs
5. Spicy mustard

(That caught me the night before grocery shopping, so the cupboard is pretty bare)

Five things in my closet:

1. A lot of ties I never wear
2. Three pairs of shoes; two brown, one black
3. Two belts; one brown, one black
4. Mrs. Fab's jewelry box
5. A pair of suspenders I never wear

Five things in my handbag (I don't have a handbag. How about my wallet?):

1. Seventeen dollars
2. My concealed weapons permit
3. My corporate credit card
4. My library card
5. My insurance card

Five things in my car:

1. My iPod hook up
2. My XM radio
3. Lots of gum
4. My umbrella
5. A baseball bat

Five people to tag:

1. Dick
2. Katt
3. GunnGirl
4. Marty
5. Shirley

Wow. I'm pretty boring. Back to bed for me.

23 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Oy Mr. Fab, Oy. But I do have a sense of humor and I laughed at your post.

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay in bed today, get some rest. Looks like you need it dude.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I will have to spend more time on that damn maze thing. Thanks a lot! A new addiction.

I left you a comment over at Jin's. Freak!;)

Thanks for not tagging me!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Thanks for the new addiction. Just what I needed!

9:09 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

Here by way of Mikes, and I can understand completely why he sent us in this direction. You're as good as he said you were.
Gonna try the maze, I'm up for a challenge...and a new addiction.

9:45 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

THREE pairs of shoes? Just three? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [manic laughter]

It will shortly be FOUR pair...

9:47 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Very interesting! I need to know more about the suspenders. Are they for stockings or socks? ;)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

lol... That maze thing...sucks...now I gotta go work on it some more.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Is the maze thing the thing that gets people to the dark side? Cause I ain't trying it then. I don't want cooties!

Oh, wait. It says cookies. Ok, I have to go now. I love me some cookies.

And I love my cats. Curiosity is getting the better of me. I won't go, I say!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

The maze thing doesn't seem to work with Firefox.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Dick Small said...

Thanks for the tag, Mr. Fab! You're so thoughtful and kind. You're great!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger shirley said...

Heeeey! I was totally reading, reading, reading and did NOT expect the tag. It's like getting crabs even though you used a condom. Or something... umm!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Quite the smorgasboard today.

12:39 PM  
Blogger michele said...

Mr.Fab that maze is cool,i keep
a baseball bat in my car too.
We have a lot of road rage here
in california,gotta stay
prepared.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Karl said...

Ack! You perpetuated the tagging! What sort of heinous creature are you?!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Pud said...

I'm with Shelli, that maze thing is addicting! Damn You!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Leave--I knew YOU would be cool!

Anon--Good advice. I pretty much did that!

Shelli--And I left YOU a comment over there, sis :)

Spidey--I SENSED you needed a new one...

Kathi--Thanks for stopping by! ANy friend of Mike's is a friend of mine!

Dutchy--And the new ones will be my favorite pair, I am sure!

Suze--I am afraid that's classified!

Fantastagirl--A superhero like you should have no problem with it :)

Lynda--Really? I think Shelli has Firefox and it worked for her...

Dick and Shirley--Hee hee. Secretly, I knew you wanted to be tagged!

Mike--I prefer to think of it more like a blogging town dump...

Michele--Yep. You can't be too careful...

Karl--Hey, just because you are too much of a wuss to tag anyone...LOL

Pud--I feel really bad about it, though. Does that help? :)

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Heather said...

Nah. I'd never call you "boring". Not even close! I refuse to click on the maze thing. I think it was evil of you to even suggest it. Even so, I know deep down that my obsessive/compulsive self will break down and I'll eventually have to click on it. Damn you.

10:57 PM  
Blogger CeCe said...

Concealed weapons permit? Is that a joke? I'm pretty scared.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Sorry, but I got out the first time!
sorry again,can't visit the cat thing, because when they're hurt, I hurt. I don't like pain. Unless it's that dog's underhanded joke, that one's funny !

6:33 AM  
Blogger The Wrath of Dawn said...

*blushes*

Thank you, Mr. Fab, both for the compliment and in promoting my evil agenda to have the entire world hooked on the maze...

6:38 PM  
Blogger cherish said...

I HATE the Maze thingy it drives me NUTS!!!

Great mememe!! Are they Mork from Ork suspenders??

11:26 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Yeah, it is working now.

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.