My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

A meme, revisited...

Tag, You're It!

I was tagged by A Blonde Blogger and now I pass the fun along to you! I actually did this one quite a while ago, but I can't remember what my answers were. So I thought I would do it again, and then later on I'll look back and see how many of them matched.

In the spirit of the old chain letter traditions, follow these instructions:

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Micerridwen
2) In Our House
3) Rose DesRochers
4) So a Blonde Walks Into a Blog
5) Pointless Drivel

Next select five people to tag:
1) Kattbanjo
2) A Tense Teacher
3) Shelli's Sentiments
4) Stupid People Shouldn't Breed
5) Cheaper Than Therapy

What were you doing 10 years ago? Let's see...in July of 1996 we were living in Laurens, South Carolina, and I managed the Greenville office of Carolina Finance, knocking on doors in the projects. Fuck you, pay me.

What were you doing 1 year ago? Pretty much what I am doing now, just replace blogging with MMORPGs.

Five snacks you enjoy: Popcorn, potato chips, pudding, ice cream, Slim Jims

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: Paradise by the Dashboard Light, Werewolves of London, Thunder Road, American Pie, A Day in the Life.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: Quit work and blog even more, pay off the house and the cars, donate to a few favorite charities, help out a few friends, take a lot more vacations.

Five bad habits: Eating junk food, not exercising enough, tanning, eating too much salt, procrastinating.

Five things you like doing: Spending time with Mrs. Fab, Blogging, watching the Red Sox, reading, taking a nap.

Five things you would never wear again: Leisure suit, suspenders, a tie (I hope)...that's all I can come up with...

Five favorite toys: My laptop, my PDA, my iPod, my XM radio, my car.

13 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Eating junk food, blogging and taking a nap are some of my favorites too. ;)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Thanks a lot, Bro. Now I have a post for Tuesday. Because I can't do it Monday. Remember why? It's someone's birthday! It would be sad if I didn't talk about that. ;-)

11:42 PM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Tanning, a bad habit? It must be difficult to kick that habit when you live in the sunshine state! ;-)

2:34 AM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

is a slim jim a sexual thing? I don't beleive I've heard this one

3:50 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

What Lori said...truly, now I'm retired. I blog, read, write, take photos, eat junk, eat junk, eat junk, stopped exercising, gained 30 pounds, go check out my photo today, I've decided to share everything. Sorry, I'm not naked :)

4:44 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lori--We have a lot in common. We should hang out!

Shelli--Monday? Is something happening on Monday? Hmm...

CS--I can't kick it. It has consumed me :)

Bluepaintred--Yes, you insert the slim jim into your rectum...I kid. It's like a beef stick. No, not that kind...sigh...never mind LOL

Lorraine--Are you kidding? You couldn't take a bad photo if you tried. Now what you are doing in that picture, I have no idea. But you look great!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

So, tell me more about the suspenders. ;)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

I totally forgot to tell you that I took a close-up of the back of a Red Sox baseball cap while on an excursion (St. Petersburg, as I recall) on our cruise. (I'm guessing the wearer of the cap is American, since they were on the cruise, not someone in/from St. Petersburg.) If I think about it, I'll send it to you :)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Attila The Mom said...

OMG, did you tag me?

You ho!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Tense Teacher said...

Fine, I'll do the meme, but I won't like it, and you can't make me. :)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I already have my post done and set to automatically post at midnight on Tuesday morning. Can you believe that? Pre-writing a post?! I know. It must be a new sign of maturity or something!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Suze--Got a thing for them, do you? :)

Ginnie--Red Sox Nation is everywhere :)

Attila and Tense Teacher--I knew you guys would be graceful about it LMAO

Shelli--My little sister is all grown up!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

You can't blog and do MMORPG's? I do!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.