My mind is a dangerous place. Make sure you wear a cup.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Panty Meme, Panty Meme (say it three times fast)

Okay, so Tug tagged me with this Panty Meme because I commented on Martiza's site that I was disappointed she hadn't tagged me with this (for the record, Tug, I'm pretty sure I didn't whine).

Hey, the first rule at Pointless Drivel is to accept all challenges. Hence this post. So here is the deal:

Welcome to the panty meme. Here's how it works.
1. Copy the entire text of this post (the part shown in italics) and post in your blog. Reminder:Do not copy photos.
2. Add your name and link to the Panty Meme Participants list below.
3. Post a picture of panties. It's fun if you post a picture of your own panties, but it does not have to be. And BTW you don't need to be wearing them, but it's your blog you can do what you like.
4. Tag two people and change out the names below.That's it. Oh yeah....Have fun!

Participants:
Kelly
Gingerbread
Martiza
Tug

Mr. Fab

Tagged:
Tense Teacher (stick me with a creative writing meme, willya?)
Ms. Demmie

I feel like tagging more, but I won't break the rules, like some people I could mention, eh Tuggster? :)

Now, I showed this meme to Mrs. Fab, because I figured I would need her to take the photo(s). I was in full diva mode, wondering out loud which shot would be most artistic. Should I be wearing them? Perhaps with them tugged down a bit to show my sexy sexy tan lines? Should I wear the black ones or the red ones? What would be the best angle? Which room had the best light? So many things to consider...

Mrs. Fab solved the problem easily. "Why don't you take a picture of them on their native soil? The floor."
Sigh...fine.

24 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

LOL, what will they think of next?
I was hoping for the full picture ;)

4:50 AM  
Blogger Annie Drogynous said...

Dude, those aren't straight from the laundry pile are the? And just for the record, I wasn't really interested in knowing what kind of wears you wear.

6:44 AM  
Blogger goldennib said...

Mrs. Fab sounds like a wise, wise woman.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Lorraine--Maybe later if you're good :)

Blair--Oh, you know it's been keeping you up at night :)

Goldennib--You don't know the half of it, believe me!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

That was a funny:)


(and yes, they do drive a BMW)

6:57 AM  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

"Why don't you take a picture of them on their native soil? The floor."

Do you actually grow them?? ;-)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

*snicker* Their native soil. That is hilarious.

The more I hear about Mrs. Fab, the more I like her!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Sandi--Wow. Could you see if they have an opening?

CS--Depends on how dirty the floor is...

Lynda--Yep, she's a card, alright!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Finn said...

I *heart* Mrs. Fab. She's the perfect foil for you, my dear.

No tighty whiteys? I'm so proud!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Geek said...

Them some fine crop of panties you got there. *chugs 'shine* How long do let them rippen??

9:39 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Ahhh...very realistic. Didn't really need to see them on you. That would have been another job for the toothbrush. ;)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Tug said...

do you hear that oh-so-Fab? It's the crowd going wild.....(no, it was not the rebel yell - that was yesterday)

10:23 AM  
Anonymous ficklechick said...

Red? Really? ;)

10:48 AM  
Blogger The Flip Flop Mamma! said...

My hubby says that real men don't wear red underwear. what do you have to say to that? He needed new ones, I bought him a nice pack with red, blue, black and grey. He hates the red and blue. He said stick to white or black. I thought I could get him to match to his wardrobe like he thinks I should do :P

10:51 AM  
Blogger michele said...

Where are the pink underwear,
you know the ones you wear
when you're feeling pretty.

Don't be afraid to show
your girlie side.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Magan--Isn't she, though? She's got my number for sure!

Geek--We usually harvest them in the fall.

Shelli--It's the toothbrush's job? Huh? Have some coffee, sis :)

Tug--Are you sure it's not the sound of retching? I could have swarn I heard retching...

Ficklechick--Um...you have a problem with red? :)

FlipFlop--Well, they aren't BRIGHT red. They are more of a maroon/rust color I think. In any event, I never claimed to be a real man.

Michele--Those, my dear, I model for your eyes only :)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Tense Teacher said...

How long am I going to have to pay for making you be creative? Sheesh.

Oh, and I think Mrs. Fab and I would be very good friends.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

I can see the potential for an HNT here! ;)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

You know, using the toothbrush to scrub my mind's eye once I see them on you? Get it?

5:57 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Too funny. "...on their native soil? The floor." Sounds like our house.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Plunky said...

LMAO! Hilarious. Thank god, no white ones.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Tense--I think so too. Keep away from her LOL

Suze--I don't think anyone wants to see that LOL

Shelli--Ohhh....you just keep thinking sis, that's what you're good at :)

Erin--Hee hee :)

Deb--Nope, not for this boy :)

10:53 PM  
Blogger Karl said...

Wow, I thought you'd broken into my house and snapped pics of MY panties.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Karl--I did.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.